#264547 07/03/15 07:28 PM
N
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
N
Feedback folder.

No cliffhanger, as promised smile

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
Kerth
Kerth
Ack! Too short! Need more story!!! Get back here. wildguy grin

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by NostalgiaKick
No cliffhanger, as promised smile
Apparently, someone needs to apprise you on the definition of "cliffhanger". While Lois and Superman are most certainly not on the edge of a cliff, this was definitely a cliffhanger!

Yikes! I'm glad that Lois's notes lead Superman to find her quickly. I'm not happy to see that Luthor had been expecting as much and had laid a trap for him. Double Yikes! Can't wait to see how Lois and Clark will get out of this!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
clap clap clap

Well...we know how this section itself ends, but we sure are still left with a lot of uncertainty for Lois and Clark's future help/ eek/ shock.

I'm glad they are together--that Lex didn't take Lois away. And I'm sure they'll figure a way out of this (I hope so, that is! grovel ).

In the mean time, I'll be left pacing--nervous til we get our much needed Part 7! wildguy

Awesome!
Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Is this your idea of a non-cliffie? Makes me wonder what a cliffhanger from you would be like? goofy

Seriously, please post the next part soon! These two have gone through too make to be separated now, Luthor cannot win. wildguy

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
N
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
N
Originally Posted by Morgana
Is this your idea of a non-cliffie? Makes me wonder what a cliffhanger from you would be like?

Let's call it... a pause for dramatic effect? Lol

Originally Posted by groobie
Ack! Too short! Need more story!!!

The next chapter is longer, I promise!

Originally Posted by VirginiaR
Can't wait to see how Lois and Clark will get out of this!
It may not be how you were expecting...

Chapter 7 is in the hands of my beta-readers smile /me hides from the evil little men you're all sending my way

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard