OP Offline
Pulitzer

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Now the story gets really interesting! clap

Lowering her voice, she said, "We need to talk. Do you think you could get me out of here without my shadow seeing us?"

Instead of a reply on the phone, she heard a voice behind her as she heard the click of the phone being hung up, "I think we can manage that."

Cute banter!

"Then I want you to hold them for me." With obvious reluctance, Lois pulled the rings off of her finger. She looked at them for a long time lovingly before she finally closed her eyes and stuck out her hand with them on her open palm for him to take. He didn't take them immediately and when he didn't he could see a tear forming at the corner of her eye as she said, "You'd better take them before I decide I can't go through with this.

shock She's going to go through with the engagement to Luthor?!
Oh man, this is wild!

"They will be with me 24x7. They are almost as precious to me as you are." He opened the buckle of his belt, revealing a small chamber inside. Lois saw his wedding band in there and after he placed her rings inside he closed it again. "Wherever I go, they go."

Excellent hiding place, better than a pocket in his cape!

"Jack insists on helping and so does Jimmy. Bill got him out on a technicality. Because of Luthor's actions he was never read his rights and also since it was Luthor that 'found' the explosives in Jimmy's apartment, there was no search warrant issued and the evidence is inadmissible. I think we can guess who planted the ‘evidence'. Perry believes that the board of directors was either bribed or coerced into the sale. Jack's going to help him get to the bottom of that. Jimmy is following up on leads provided by Nigel. We're getting close, but we need to keep Luthor distracted so that he doesn't see what is going on around him."

That's right! Talk about major writer error from the series!

Smiling, he said, "You are acting a part, so I think the proper term is ‘Break a leg'."

With a wry expression she said, "I wish I could break one of his."

rotflol Watch out Lex!

Lois persisted, "Cat, things aren't always what they appear to be. Please! As my friend, I want you there. I also want you to bring George. I want you both there."

What a splendid way to end this part. Lois and Cat are friends! Pity she can't let her in on what they are doing. Wait a minute. Why can't she tell Cat? sad

Last edited by Morgana; 07/03/15 07:09 AM.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Top Banana
Top Banana
I was wondering if you were going to have them go through with the engagement to Luthor. Now we know. This is not as far off the rails as I had imagined you might go. At least we don't have to be asking ourselves if she will actually go through with the wedding. The rings are problematic since Clark (as Superman) will have them on him when Lex captures him in the cage. If Lex recognizes them it will give him leverage in his quest for Lois. This could get interesting and dicey.

Keep it going Ken. I find this is the one story that I jump into reading as soon as it shows up on Tuesdays and Fridays. Nice of you to be punctual as I know when to begin keeping an eye on my e-mail...

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard