Next Thread
Print Thread
N
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
N
Feedback folder.

I can't believe I've written an entire season's worth of these.

I've written and posted 23 complete stories and one WIP since mid-April. So... now I'm going to take a week's break. I'll still be posting on A Week in Paris, for those of you following it. But if I keep writing at the pace I've been doing, I'll burn out.

Feli

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Another great job--wonderful smile.

I knew you had written now a season's worth of these, but hadn't really thought about the total number (plus 'A Week in Paris). That is a LOT of writing! Definitely--don't burn out. Only do it if/when it's fun for you--we'll be here whenever you do post wink.

You did a really good job of showing how confused Clark must be at this moment in the series. His enemy is gone/done/dead. The Planet is no more. His friends aren't around. And his best friend--who he is completely in love with--is now 'back'...but he knows she doesn't feel the same way. A very lonely time for Clark...

If he only knew why Lois said no--if he only knew how much she was thinking of him...while walking down the aisle to marry someone else.

The finger crossing scene at the end of this episode originally was so frustrating to me. Take back your feelings, Clark? Start all over? 'Friends' and nothing more? Meanwhile both caring for each other.

Now though, the more I think about it, I sorta can see why Clark did what he did. He completely thought Lois didn't care--they were only friends. To have that awkwardness of his stand-alone feelings between them would be uncomfortable. While Lois is adjusting to the truth about Lex/his death/'life' now included. Clark's fib gave them the ability to start over, rebuild their foundation, get to know each other (without pressure of feelings getting in the way).

Looking forward to more--when the time is right for you smile
Laura

Last edited by LMA; 06/28/15 02:37 AM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard