#264390 06/26/15 11:39 PM
N
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
N
Feedback folder.

Enjoy!

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Eeek! I knew he'd be showing his face sooner rather than later and he'd spell trouble. At least, Clark is on the case. The only problem is that he's stuck in Vienna and Lois is who knows where (certainly not Clark) in Paris! Not good. Not good.

hyper That Lois's plan to stalk Clark at his hovel worked. I'm so glad she admitted her true feelings for him and Clark accepted them without worrying about her liking him for Superman.

I'm glad that both Lois and Clark figured out about Luthor. I didn't know that the Phoenix had happen as in canon. Had Lois been warned that Luthor had escaped? She should have told Clark! Then, again, it's hard enough for her to admit she was wrong, let alone tell him that she needs Superman's protection. She'd NEVER admit to that.

Let's hope Clark finds her soon.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
Well that's a relief for them to get the air cleared between the two of them. Lois has finally admitted to him that she loves him and is prepared to have a relationship with him, even a possible long-distance one. Too bad Clark has to get back to work.

"Bare skin under her hands." Am I reading this right? Did they make love a little later (maybe Clark returning each night)?

Just as Lois and Clark are finally in a good place, Luthor has to re-appear, doesn't he?

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Eeek! Another cliffhanger? shock / notworthy/ help (Lois...)

But--awesomely smile --Lois and Clark are together. Lovely WAFF. Written beatifully, by the way hyper. I can't believe that Clark won't immediately come back to Metropolis when Lois heads back...unless, I guess, he has to wrap up work commitments in Europe? With that boy being so in love with Lois--and knowing that Lois loves him just as much--he can't possibly stay overseas.

Hoping Clark gets to Lois quickly--and hoping you post quickly, too. Loving this story clap clap clap.

Wonderful!
Laura

Last edited by LMA; 06/27/15 03:00 AM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Kerth
Kerth
Awwww...WAFF! smile Love the honesty - they've wasted too much time apart to dance around their feelings now. And the "I love yous" on the phone...too cute! Perfect for a new couple in love. Leave it to Lex to cause drama, though. wink How do you say "Help! Superman!" in French? laugh

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
N
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
N
That Lois's plan to stalk Clark at his hovel worked.
Hehehe... Virginia, I like your description of Clark's apartment.

Eeek! Another cliffhanger?

Sorry Laura! The next chapter doesn't have one, I promise.

Thank you all for your feedback. I'm enjoying writing this story. Fair warning, though... it gets a bit darker after this chapter.

Feli

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard