Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
bakasi Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Feedback goes here.

Last edited by bakasi; 06/24/15 01:12 PM.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Kerth
Kerth
I enjoyed the first story. So happy to see that you've written a sequel! Clark should have stuck around to talk, though - Lois is not going to like being ditched! smile

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Awesome! More! hyper dance clap

I really enjoyed "Hurt Before" and was really excited to see this continuation when I got on the boards today. You are off to a great start--Lois knows there is something going on with Clark--but the interesting part is, she barely even knows him! It's so early in the timeframe of the series.

I am looking forward to that first real conversation they have--once Lois gets out of the field, back to the Planet, and chases Clark down. She is NOT going to be happy with him (but boy is it going to be fun to read grin ).

Dying to find out more about Lex concerning Clark/etc, too.

Excited for more smile
Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
bakasi Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Thanks for your feedback. I'm glad that you still seem to remember my earlier story. It has been a long time.

I am looking forward to that first real conversation they have--once Lois gets out of the field, back to the Planet, and chases Clark down.

Chasing him down might not be so easy. The guy can fly after all. wink

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Nice change from the pilot! For Lois to find out so early in their relationship leads to all kinds of possibilities.

My heart went out to Clark when he pleaded with her not to reveal what he had done, but at the same time realizes this is news.

What is your posting schedule?

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
bakasi Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
I will try to keep up a weekly posting schedule. But real life is keeping me busy, including a marriage next week and a honeymoon vacation two weeks after that. So there might be a few interruptions in that schedule.

LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Congratulations smile!

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard