Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Anything to say? I'll post once a week I think.

TOC

Last edited by KatherineKent; 06/20/15 12:55 PM.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yay! You posted! party

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Columnist
Columnist
Just beautiful!

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
Top Banana
Top Banana
I think I am going to love this story. It has the feel of Nan Smith's Home Series. One thing, after all this time it appears that the Superman Foundation still has no idea that Superman was originally Clark Kent. Interesting but since Clark Kent was dead I guess there was never any reason for them to know.

I don't see Clark leaving the apartment and since Lois' apartment in canon was a 2 bedroom I assume Clark will extend an offer to allow Lauren to live there or visit anytime she feels like it. This could lead to interesting developments if she is anywhere near as inquisitive as her great-aunt.

Looking forward to the next installment.

Mike

Last edited by Mike M; 06/20/15 03:40 PM.

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Mike,

You have no idea what you are in for with this one. This is KK at her WAFFYIEST!

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
This is a very interesting concept. Unlike in Nan's epic Home series, this isn't Lois reincarnated. This woman, Lauren, was alive at the same time as Lois. I could definitely sense a resemblance to her great aunt Lois, though. Stubborn, fiery, with a heavily emotional undercurrent. She blew into Clark's life like a strong punch to the gut. I love how she automatically went to Aunt Lois's friend Clark when he mentioned his name. ( thumbsup on his new surname of Jonson, no "h" like his father.)

The question is: What will Clark do now? Will he "run" into Lauren again? Will he be able to move on, as Lois requested, and live again, love again, with Lois's great-niece? Or will the ghost of Lois be too strong and he give up the apartment and move on, elsewhere? Does Clark Jonson have a real life? A career? Can't wait to find out! Great start, KK. clap

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Ken,

That is fantastic! I really look forward to it.

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

Kerth
Kerth
Really interesting premise. After so many years of being alone, can Clark open his heart to anyone, much less one of Lois' relatives? Or could this develop into a deep friendship, which Clark could honestly use just as much. Looking forward to seeing where you take this. thumbsup

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Wow! Completely interesting and captivating!

KK at her WAFFYIEST? Now that sounds exciting clap.

Very curious to see where you take us with this one. I am really intrigued with the idea, and interested in seeing how Clark will handle this...after just loosing Lois and having not fully mourned. Lauren seems like such a great contradiction of attributes--oh so much like Lois.

Excited for more smile
Laura

Last edited by LMA; 06/22/15 01:42 PM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally Posted by Morgana
Yay! You posted! party
Yup, I posted. smile

Originally Posted by IreneD
Just beautiful!
Thank you.

Originally Posted by Mike M
I think I am going to love this story.
Really? Thanks.

It has the feel of Nan Smith's Home Series.
That is high praise ... but it is not going to be quite as long.

One thing, after all this time it appears that the Superman Foundation still has no idea that Superman was originally Clark Kent. Interesting but since Clark Kent was dead I guess there was never any reason for them to know.
Yup, no need for them to know. It makes no difference to them or to him.

I don't see Clark leaving the apartment and since Lois' apartment in canon was a 2 bedroom I assume Clark will extend an offer to allow Lauren to live there or visit anytime she feels like it.
He definitely does not want to leave, now that he has moved in.

This could lead to interesting developments if she is anywhere near as inquisitive as her great-aunt.
Very interesting, I hope.

Looking forward to the next installment.

Mike
Thanks, coming soon.

Originally Posted by KenJ
Mike,

You have no idea what you are in for with this one. This is KK at her WAFFYIEST!
Really? WAFFIEST! Wow, thanks.

Originally Posted by VirginiaR
This is a very interesting concept. Unlike in Nan's epic Home series, this isn't Lois reincarnated. This woman, Lauren, was alive at the same time as Lois.
That's correct. She is NOT Lois reincarnated.

I could definitely sense a resemblance to her great aunt Lois, though. Stubborn, fiery, with a heavily emotional undercurrent. She blew into Clark's life like a strong punch to the gut.
There is a strong resemblance ... and a totally opposite feel too.

I love how she automatically went to Aunt Lois's friend Clark when he mentioned his name.
I think it's reasonable to presume that Lois talked about him enough times over the years ...

( thumbsup on his new surname of Jonson, no "h" like his father.)
Yup. You noticed.

The question is: What will Clark do now? Will he "run" into Lauren again? Will he be able to move on, as Lois requested, and live again, love again, with Lois's great-niece? Or will the ghost of Lois be too strong and he give up the apartment and move on, elsewhere? Does Clark Jonson have a real life? A career? Can't wait to find out! Great start, KK. clap
All your questions will get answered ... by the time we get to part 4.

Originally Posted by Mike M
Ken,

That is fantastic! I really look forward to it.

Mike
I hope Ken is correct in his comment, otherwise you are going to end up disappointed, and I don't want that to happen.

Originally Posted by groobie
Really interesting premise. After so many years of being alone, can Clark open his heart to anyone, much less one of Lois' relatives?
*nods* It could be hard ... it could be impossible, even if he tries ... lets see.

Or could this develop into a deep friendship, which Clark could honestly use just as much. Looking forward to seeing where you take this. thumbsup
Thanks.

Originally Posted by LMA
Wow! Completely interesting and captivating!
Really? Thank you.

KK at her WAFFYIEST? Now that sounds exciting clap.
Hmmm, my reputation for WAFF is now really well established and it seems that even The Letter could not dispel that. I guess it doesn't help that I have gone ahead and written a 'hopeful' follow up to that bittersweet fic, rather than leaving it in sadness.

Very curious to see where you take us with this one. I am really intrigued with the idea, and interested in seeing how Clark will handle this...after just loosing Lois and having not fully mourned. Lauren seems like such a great contradiction of attributes--oh so much like Lois.

Excited for more smile
Laura
More coming soon.

Thanks for everyone's comments. I'm surprised no-one found my hidden message and commented on it ... or are you keeping it to yourself?

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard