Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
When they landed, Clark eased her to her feet, reluctant to finally let her go. Holding her in his embrace he said, "I don't know how much longer I'll be able to do this. Seeing you with Luthor just drives me crazy. You're my wife and we should be together."

Everybody on the boards knows I have a 'thing' for Lex Luthor, but in this case I have to agree with them. Pretending your husband is dead and being 'friends' with the guy who might have bumped him off is stressful, to say the least!

Lifting her back up, he carried her into their bungalow and her feet didn't touch the floor until they were in the bedroom. They hadn't even broken the kiss for the entire distance.

Sigh ... love

Lois and Clark had landed in a secluded alley; Clark had spun into casual clothes and was wearing sunglasses as was Lois even though it was late afternoon. They found a movie theater and decided to go see the feature which was a Mel Gibson movie. Clark knew that Lois had a ‘thing' for Mel Gibson and was willing to cater to her likes. This was different from his usual films being a takeoff on a TV series, "Maverick" about a wandering gambler. They both enjoyed the movie which was a light hearted romantic comedy.

LOVED that movie! I miss James Garner.

"Where there's smoke there's usually fire. How can we be sure that was the only piece there was. What if he got hold of more? He could seriously hurt or even kill you." There were tears in her eyes as she finished.

Uh, Clark, listen to the voice of your wife! sad

Next?

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

They are reaching a critical point in the investigation. Some risks will need to be taken.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard