OP Offline
Pulitzer

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ah, now the story really starts to take off! dance

Lois said, "When you said Italian I had no idea we were actually going to Italy."

Luthor smiled and said, "My favorite restaurant is in Milano. Magnifico."

Lois took a sip of her wine and set the glass down. "What am I going to do with you?"

As in canon, Lois is not swept off her feet, she is wary of this man who seemingly promises her everything. But in this story she adds a little humor, knowing her hubby is close by.

"Then what was that turbulence we hit a minute ago?"

"I can't explain it. It came out of nowhere. It felt like we were a bone in the jaws of a very large dog."

Lois barely suppressed a giggle.

A turbulence called Clark Kent! clap

As soon as the doors were closed the newcomer removed her hat and placed it on Lois's head. Then she quickly unzipped the green dress and removed it like a robe and handed it to Lois who quickly donned it. Lois removed a black patent leather purse from her taupe bag and handed the now empty taupe colored bag to Lucy. Lucy was now wearing a short red skirt and a sleeveless blue top. She threw the strap of the bag over her right shoulder and Lois corrected her, "Left shoulder, Sis."

Now that is strategy! No one else could pull off this sort of switch especially since Lucy is built like Lois. Teamwork!

Martha was the only one in the house at the time and seeing Lois threw her arms around her in a warm hug which Lois returned. Martha said, "Lunch will be ready, shortly. Clark, your father is in the barn. Why don't you go see how close he is to coming in."

Nodding in understanding, he turned and headed for the barn. He knew that his mom wanted some time with Lois.

As Clark exited, Martha pulled Lois down on the sofa and asked, "How much longer is this investigation going to take?"

Despite the excitement and drama, it is really good for them to be able to visit Martha and Jonathan. The stability this mature couple brings to the table is very helpful to Lois and Clark! thumbsup

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

Originally Posted by Morgana
Ah, now the story really starts to take off! dance

Lois said, "When you said Italian I had no idea we were actually going to Italy."

Luthor smiled and said, "My favorite restaurant is in Milano. Magnifico."

Lois took a sip of her wine and set the glass down. "What am I going to do with you?"

Unlike (I’m sure that’s what you meant) in canon, Lois is not swept off her feet, she is wary of this man who seemingly promises her everything. But in this story she adds a little humor, knowing her hubby is close by.

Yes, this Lois actually knows what Luthor is. Forewarned is forearmed.

"Then what was that turbulence we hit a minute ago?"

"I can't explain it. It came out of nowhere. It felt like we were a bone in the jaws of a very large dog."

Lois barely suppressed a giggle.

A turbulence called Clark Kent! clap

He needed to let Lois know that he was watching out for her.

As soon as the doors were closed the newcomer removed her hat and placed it on Lois's head. Then she quickly unzipped the green dress and removed it like a robe and handed it to Lois who quickly donned it. Lois removed a black patent leather purse from her taupe bag and handed the now empty taupe colored bag to Lucy. Lucy was now wearing a short red skirt and a sleeveless blue top. She threw the strap of the bag over her right shoulder and Lois corrected her, "Left shoulder, Sis."

Now that is strategy! No one else could pull off this sort of switch especially since Lucy is built like Lois. Teamwork!

Yes! Lucy is a good addition to the team.

Martha was the only one in the house at the time and seeing Lois threw her arms around her in a warm hug which Lois returned. Martha said, "Lunch will be ready, shortly. Clark, your father is in the barn. Why don't you go see how close he is to coming in."

Nodding in understanding, he turned and headed for the barn. He knew that his mom wanted some time with Lois.

As Clark exited, Martha pulled Lois down on the sofa and asked, "How much longer is this investigation going to take?"

Despite the excitement and drama, it is really good for them to be able to visit Martha and Jonathan. The stability this mature couple brings to the table is very helpful to Lois and Clark! thumbsup

Jonathan and Martha are a solid rock foundation for the younger Kents.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard