#263898 06/07/15 06:34 PM
T
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
T
What do you think so far?

Comments are nectar for the author.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Columnist
Columnist
Very intriguing premise and lots of potential for drama. I'm definitely looking forward to more.

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
Kerth
Kerth
Good set-up of this alternate universe. You can't blame Clark for giving up hope of ever finding Lois, assuming she's probably dead. It would only be a matter of time before he started having feelings for someone else. It's good that he has old friends he can rely on who see him as Clark - he'd need that with his identity revealed. I'm looking forward to seeing how this story develops.

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
T
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
T
Irene, Groobie, thanks for commenting. We have a tough chapter coming up, so I hope you can stay with it. Those who may be reading between your fingers should keep doing so.

Groobie, you picked up on the part about friends and their importance to this Clark. One of the things I wondered about in the parallel-world Alt-universe was how tentative Clark seemed to be and how dependent on other people he appeared. It's no wonder he behaved toward Lois the way he did during both of their interactions together.

And thank you all for accepting this slightly off-kilter writer into this wonderful sandbox full of FoLCs.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard