Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Top Banana
Top Banana
I LOVED this chapter!! Setting up the way to handle Barbarians and House of Luthor very well. I wonder how Lucy will react to Clark's secret as well as him being her roommate. Lois being undercover as Luthor's girlfriend/finace will be very interesting and much more likely than what they did in canon. I always felt Lois was smarter than they played her at the end of season 1.

This is outstanding stuff!

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
The interplay between Lex and Nigel is always interesting to watch, an example that most of the major decisions in business do not take place in boardrooms but in casual conversations. Reading how they were going to dismantle a newspaper like the Daily Planet simply because they could was a little on the scary side.

Getting a warrant for Nigel is one thing, having his arrested and keeping him in jail is another.

Clark plays dead? shock

Lois runs to Luthor for comfort? shock shock

Lucy in on the SECRET?! jawdrop

In total agreement with Mike! This story will be fun!!! rotflol

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Mike,

Thanks for the FDK!

Originally Posted by Mike M
I LOVED this chapter!! Setting up the way to handle Barbarians and House of Luthor very well. I wonder how Lucy will react to Clark's secret as well as him being her roommate. Lois being undercover as Luthor's girlfriend/finace will be very interesting and much more likely than what they did in canon. I always felt Lois was smarter than they played her at the end of season 1.

This is outstanding stuff!

Mike

Somewhere along the line, this series had to 'go off the rails' as it were.

As I said in a previous FDK reply, I never liked the way Luthor got away with everything and this is my chance to 'get back' at him.

I'm glad you are enjoying this series.

Two more episodes and then we will be taking another flight of fancy. I am almost finished with another story which is a movie adaptation, the way Shayne did 'In Time Somewhere.'

kj
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

Originally Posted by Morgana
The interplay between Lex and Nigel is always interesting to watch, an example that most of the major decisions in business do not take place in boardrooms but in casual conversations. Reading how they were going to dismantle a newspaper like the Daily Planet simply because they could was a little on the scary side.

Lex is an opportunist.

Getting a warrant for Nigel is one thing, having his arrested and keeping him in jail is another.

This is a special lock-up. Even Luthor doesn’t know of its existence.

Clark plays dead? shock

Lois runs to Luthor for comfort? shock shock

Lucy in on the SECRET?! jawdrop

In total agreement with Mike! This story will be fun!!! rotflol

One more post to this story and then we go way off the rails.

kj
Top Banana
Top Banana
Bill turned to Clark and said, "You were lucky. I warned you that if they tried a head shot you'd be in trouble." He turned back to the thug and said, "Clark has been wearing a bullet proof vest under his clothes since these attempts on his life started happening."
Does Bill actually think Clark had on a bulletproof vest, or does he know (or at least suspect) The Secret?

"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”

- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Annie,

Thanks for the FDK!

Originally Posted by Annie B.
Bill turned to Clark and said, "You were lucky. I warned you that if they tried a head shot you'd be in trouble." He turned back to the thug and said, "Clark has been wearing a bullet proof vest under his clothes since these attempts on his life started happening."
Does Bill actually think Clark had on a bulletproof vest, or does he know (or at least suspect) The Secret?

Bill believes that Clark is wearing a bulletproof vest.

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard