Next Thread
Print Thread
#263731 06/01/15 07:06 AM
L
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
L
Amazon.com has the complete Smallville series on sale for $94.49 as its deal of the day today. I'm not going to take advantage of that, since the times I tried to watch the show (various seasons), I never could get into it, but I thought I'd pass this info along in case anyone else were interested.

Joy,
Lynn

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Have you watched any episode from seasons 8-10? I guess you wouldn't be disappointed. I gave up on Smallville still in the first season, but I fell in love with the last seasons. I got them on DVD and loved it. I could never bring myself to go back and watch seasons 1-7, but they were not necessary to me, as I watched it for Lois and Clark.

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Top Banana
Top Banana
I completely agree, Andreia! I find it so sad that so many Lois and Clark fans got turned off by the early seasons of Smallville. The series is worth it for their relationship during seasons 8-10. We promise! smile

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink

Moderated by  bakasi, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard