Print Thread
#263671 05/30/15 06:09 PM
N
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
N
Feedback folder for Vulnerable.

Writing this one was the complete opposite of writing one for Smart Kids... there were so many different themes to choose from. Yay for an episode I actually like smile

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
But I hate the fact that one of the only pieces of my home planet that I've ever seen is the only thing that hurts me.

That's the kicker, isn't it? Knowing that an alien world can embrace you, but the planet you were born on can kill you. It's got to hurt on a deeply emotional level.

Well done!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Deadly Chakram
But I hate the fact that one of the only pieces of my home planet that I've ever seen is the only thing that hurts me.

That's the kicker, isn't it? Knowing that an alien world can embrace you, but the planet you were born on can kill you. It's got to hurt on a deeply emotional level.

Well done!
I agree with DC. That's the one line that was "Oh my!" to me too. I had never thought about it in that light. You keep opening my eyes. Thank you.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
The irony of kryponite...

Completely agree, NostalgiaKick. GGGoH is an episode I really enjoy--many times while watching the show, I've watched the Pilot and then skipped right on over to this one wink. These middle episodes of season one are some of my very favorite.

The line that DC and Virginia pulled really grabbed my attention, too. How completely confusing would kryptonite be to Clark?! Something from home finally...and then for the first time in your life feeling weak, feeling pain...fearing death. How would you make sense out of that?

Love the depth you continue to pull out of each episode. Well done clap.
Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard