#263642 05/29/15 11:32 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Comments earn you my love forever!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Kerth
Kerth
Yea! So glad the fight is over and that they're back together again. clap Sure, they still need to deal with Corbin, but now they'll be able to work on their relationship and give us some much needed WAFF. smile Looking forward to the next part. thumbsup

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
Glad to see another part up. I have to admit, I was a little concerned about Clark during the fight. For a minute when Corbin had Lois, I was worried about the effect of kryptonite on the baby. Momentarily slipped my head just whose baby it is. I guess I already picture the three of them as a family. Glad to see them back on the right track relationship wise. Sarah

Top Banana
Top Banana
The baby being Luthor's is probably a good thing in this situation -- it means it isn't affected by Kryptonite.

It was nice to see Lois and Clark making up and being in love again. In spite of the serious things in this chapter, it was also good and WAFFy.

"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”

- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
I was a little worried, too, during the fight. It was not looking very good for Clark there for awhile. You've put some extra 'edge' into Corbin--really good writing, DC.

I absolutely loved those moments together back at Clark's apartment. It was so nice to see them getting back on the right track, settling in to being in love. Lois witnessing the fight really gave her perspective--and I'm so glad that she acted on that perspective right away.

Looking forward to the next part--as always smile ,
Laura

Last edited by LMA; 05/30/15 11:37 AM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I loved the episode "Metallo" and I like what you have done with it. This Corbin is very evil and I'm curious what will happen to Lucy when he visits her again.

You have me on the edge of my seat.

Can't wait for the next part. smile1

Kathryn
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by groobie
Yea! So glad the fight is over and that they're back together again. clap Sure, they still need to deal with Corbin, but now they'll be able to work on their relationship and give us some much needed WAFF. smile Looking forward to the next part. thumbsup

Getting them back together was my main reason for moving the Metallo storyline around. I liked the idea of Lois being faced with Clark's mortality and being forced to see exactly why he hid the truth for so long.

I can't promise all the non-WAFFy stuff is over though! evil

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by sarah
Glad to see another part up. I have to admit, I was a little concerned about Clark during the fight. For a minute when Corbin had Lois, I was worried about the effect of kryptonite on the baby. Momentarily slipped my head just whose baby it is. I guess I already picture the three of them as a family. Glad to see them back on the right track relationship wise. Sarah

Even if it was his, I could well imagine that all the protective layers around the baby would do some serious insulating. (Lois' skin, muscles, any layers of fat no matter how thin, the uterus, the amniotic sack, the fluid.) But, neither of them are even thinking about that even now that the fight is over. They are just happy to have their little family back together again.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Annie B.
The baby being Luthor's is probably a good thing in this situation -- it means it isn't affected by Kryptonite.

It was nice to see Lois and Clark making up and being in love again. In spite of the serious things in this chapter, it was also good and WAFFy.

Thank you, glad you enjoyed it! smile

Not sure if even no Kryptonite sickness can make the baby being Luthor's actually a good thing though. wink

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by LMA
I was a little worried, too, during the fight. It was not looking very good for Clark there for awhile. You've put some extra 'edge' into Corbin--really good writing, DC.

I absolutely loved those moments together back at Clark's apartment. It was so nice to see them getting back on the right track, settling in to being in love. Lois witnessing the fight really gave her perspective--and I'm so glad that she acted on that perspective right away.

Looking forward to the next part--as always smile ,
Laura

Thank you! It's was oddly fun to write for Corbin! I do enjoy writing the occasional fight scene, so overall, this was an interesting chapter to work on.

This Lois is pretty smart to act on her perspective and immediately seek out and apologize to Clark. Plus, it's just so much more fun to write them together and not apart!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Kathryn84
I loved the episode "Metallo" and I like what you have done with it. This Corbin is very evil and I'm curious what will happen to Lucy when he visits her again.

You have me on the edge of my seat.

Can't wait for the next part. smile1

Thank you! More to come soon. Lucy will definitely be showing up again...

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Features Writer
Features Writer
Wow, this Johnny Corbin is harder, and maybe stronger than the original. I'm looking forward to seeing how the Metallo episode plays out here.

And I'm also glad you got Lois and Clark back together so quickly. thumbsup

I wonder too about whether or not kryptonite would affect the baby even if it's Clark's biological child. Looking forward to the answer to that question (later in the story I assume). I 'm still holding out hope the child is not biolgically Lex's. He or she is already emotionally Clark's: the child of his heart.

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by cuidadora
Wow, this Johnny Corbin is harder, and maybe stronger than the original. I'm looking forward to seeing how the Metallo episode plays out here.

And I'm also glad you got Lois and Clark back together so quickly. thumbsup

I wonder too about whether or not kryptonite would affect the baby even if it's Clark's biological child. Looking forward to the answer to that question (later in the story I assume). I 'm still holding out hope the child is not biolgically Lex's. He or she is already emotionally Clark's: the child of his heart.

He might be, but only because I feel like the show had to pull back a bit since it was family fare. It was exciting to be able to loosen the reins on Johnny a bit.

Yes, by the end of the story, you'll know for certain who fathered the child. In either case, the child could not be more Clark's in his heart.

Thanks for reading!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard