Next Thread
Print Thread
N
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
N
Feedback folder for Unprofessional Behaviour

I'm glad you all seem to be enjoying these. They're an interesting challenge to write, and having to find a point in each episode to write about is giving me a much deeper insight into Clark's character and his relationships with the people around him.

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Awesome--another story in the series! clap

Very interesting take on Clark here in this episode. Again--like in the other stories in this series--you have really made me think. I've never been too bothered by Clark...I've always completely enjoyed the interactions between Lois and Clark undercover and took it for what it was. Reading Clark's thoughts, though, I can 'see' a lot more into the episode, into the scenes.

Two sentences that had me rotflol lol

Mom would tan my hide if she knew.

Ain't that the truth! Ha laugh.

...and...

I'm pretty sure she was jealous.

To repeat above: Aint that the truth! Was-She-Ever smile.

Lovely job,
Laura

Last edited by LMA; 05/28/15 06:39 PM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
The look on Lois face while Clark was kissing Toni was priceless! So yeah it was definitely unprofessional, but at least he has a sneaking suspicion of how she feels about him.

Brava for tackling Clark's thoughts like this. clap

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Features Writer
Features Writer
Well, personally, I love this episode because I LOVE seeing Clark give back to Lois as good as she's been dishing out to him for the past several episodes! He makes me laugh and I cheer him on, because it's nice to see Clark having fun and being able to get one up on her, even in his 'mild-mannered' persona.

So, I don't really agree with the viewpoint on this one, but it was still interesting to read. I'm glad in this story he was able to find that ray of light at the end, about Lois being jealous, because every time I watch the last minute of this show, when Lois says she'd only be jealous in his dreams, and he tries to hide his disappointment, it makes me sad. It was nice to get a bit of hope from it instead.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard