Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Sorry for the delay in getting this part to you. I'm hoping future parts will be posted between 7 and 10 days apart.

Corrina.

LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Wow!

Wow!

Wow!

Seriously, Corrina, this part was amazing! So much suspense. Suspense written with so much feeling, so much emotion.

You could really tell how defeated, how scared, Clark is feeling. And how desperate Lois is to make things right again. I was so absorbed, I read this section originally as fast as I could--completely caught up in the story. Then, because I was really wanting the story to continue, I decided to read it again--more slowly, catch every wonderful detail. I really am loving the feel to this story. And I am so curious how this time in 1996 is going to play out...and how it'll effect now.

Can't wait for your next post. I'll be on the edge of my seat until then smile.
Laura

Last edited by LMA; 05/27/15 01:00 AM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Kerth
Kerth
Definitely an exciting part! Clark must really be feeling defeated, because he doesn't seem to be reacting to Lois' efforts to stay with him positively or with any sense of hope - he just keeps trying to get her to go back so she won't get hurt. Lex is seriously dangerous if he has conquered Superman like this! Lois is putting a lot of faith in that 2 day deadline...I hope Wells doesn't disappoint her by showing up late.

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Nice, so we know Luthor knows Clark is Superman. And keeps him weak. So if they can far enough away Clark can heal, and his powers return.

Delightful. So we know Luthor will do whatever he can to prevent Kent from leaving town.

Framework4
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Oh my! This story just keeps getting better! Much suspense in this part and as usual the next part just can't come fast enough for this keen reader!! smile

Keep up the great work, Corrina.

Cheers
Elizabeth

L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
They're together again...But at what cost? If Wells returns, this reality vanishes (except, presumably, in Lois's memory), but what if something prevents him from returning?

I realize that your question mark regarding the total number of parts is probably because the story has not yet been finished -- and that therefore we probably still have a fair number of parts left, but I must admit that not knowing the precise number does keep things more interesting. I have no clue how much more Lois and Clark will have to endure before the situationo gets set right -- however that will happen.

This story is similar to TMTY in that you have painted such a grim picture at the start of the story that the characters will definitely have earned their happy ending by the finish.

Joy,
Lynn

Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Laura

Glad the part worked for you, Laura. Yep, Clark is scared and Lois is desperate. That's always good for a story!

Susan

On Clark - remember Lois told him she didn't love him romantically and then she went ahead and married Luthor. Clark has no reason to think Lois is feeling anything other than desperation to escape Luthor.

Patrick

We definitely know something is keeping Clark weak.

Elizabeth

Thanks for the 'keeps getting better' comment. Always encouraging to hear!

Lynn

I have an approximate number of parts in mind, but as you said it's more interesting not knowing, I'll keep that info to myself!

The difference between this and TMTY is that here, I have a very obvious 'out'. Wells comes back - situation fixed!! We'll see.

Thanks for all the comments. Next part soon.

Corrina.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard