Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Fuentes smirked and said, "More money than you will see in your lifetime, thirty million dollars."

"If I was Lex Luthor and not just one of his employees, I'd offer you twice as much to leave us alone and go."

Fuentes chuckled and replied, "From what I've heard, I'd be better off out there with the cops on my tail than, Mr. Luthor."

Yeah, I would take my chances with the cops. Once you are on that man's 'hit list' its all over. frown

Willie looked around and his eyes fell on Perry's office. He was obviously traveling back in time, in memory as he started to tell the story, oddly enough picking up the story almost where Perry had left off.

That was the real crime here, Willie went to jail for committing a murder, something he did not do. Dragonetti was the twenties version of Luthor.

Lois knew that Clark would be able to deal with them more easily if they were divided and was confident that after dealing with the rest he would save her. Lois looked at Clark, trying to convey her confidence in him and then stepped forward and said, "Take me instead."

Smart thinking Lois!

Jack heard the clatter of the weapons and eased George to the steps. Once this was done he started feeling around. His hands encountered the unconscious forms and he shouted to Jimmy, "Help me ties these two up. Clark knocked them out in the confusion."

Wasn't it dangerous for Clark to toss the weapons downstairs? After all, they might have gone off accidently?

Oh, Help me 'tie' up rather than 'ties' up.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard