OP Offline
Kerth
Comments go here.

Corrina.

L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
shock Your Lex is nasty, even as far as Luthors go. And the scary thing is, I can easily see all of this happening, had the events in HoL gone just slightly differently. I repeat: shock

Although I'll freely admit that early-season-one Lois has always struck me as a shrew, I absolutely would not wish for her to be "tamed" in this manner.

How many days until part four drops? Do you think Wells would give me a ride about a week into the future if I asked nicely?

Joy,
Lynn

Top Banana
Top Banana
Luthor is a real piece of work. And what happened to Clark's powers and invulnerability? Did the Kryptonite cage take them away permanently? Does Luthor know the Secret?

"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”

- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S

Her pile of questions was growing exponentially with every moment

And my pile of questions is growing too!

And the first one is: when will you post the next part? Soon, I hope! hyper hyper

wave

Sydney

Non ! non, c’est bien plus beau lorsque c’est inutile !
(Edmond Rostand)
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I haven't really had an L&C fic catch my attention in a while, but this one definitely has! I'm really liking the premise, because one of my favorite time periods of the show is late first season and into second season. I love watching Lois make that transition from friends into wow-he's-more-than-that.

Right now, I'm hating Luthor, of course, and hating how Lois is being treated (what's with the pills? shudder)... but in any case, you certainly have my attention. I need Lois to find a way to get to Clark without Lex knowing - and fast! Those two need to find a way to fix this situation. Then she can go back to 1994 with the knowledge that Clark is *it* for her. (Or will she get to go back? Hm... I don't know, but I'll be around to find out!)

Tracey smile

Kerth
Kerth
Yikes! shock What an absolute nightmare of a scenario. And to be wondering if Herb is even going to come back to pick her up and take her back to her real life... <<shudder>> I'm really wondering if we're going to see future Lois back in the past - how would she react to her new, much better, situation? Many, many possibilities with this story!

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Poor Lois. Drugged. Held prisoner. Not allowed to have friends. Yeah, Lex might've had money, but clearly money doesn't buy your love.

What happened to Clark? Bleeding means either the thugs were carrying Kryptonite (and Luthor knows the truth about him) or that he lost his powers permanently in the cage. Although, there's a third option. That Lex threatened Lois should Superman re-appear on the scene after their wedding; therefore, in order to curb the urge for him to rescue people, Clark has been exposing himself to Kryptonite. He probably blames himself (Superman) for turning Lois down and her ending up in her present predicament. He problems thinks he didn't do enough to save her from Lex.

Herb must have known what he was doing by setting Lois down during this time. One would hope he has a rescue plan in place. What happened to Future-Lois? Did Lois somehow slip into her body (as they do in Soul Mates)? How will Lois escape? Will she be able to convince Clark to help her? What a horrible spot to be in.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Lex may have Lois on the ropes right now, but she will figure a way out of this unsavory situation.

If not, hopefully Welles will return before things go from bad to titanic ...

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Wow, this reality just keeps getting worse and worse dizzy shock mecry.

And the scary thing is--like Lynn pointed out--I can really see this happening if the the end of the first season would have been tweaked a bit.

Lex...wow. Lex is just creepy beyond belief. Sick. Twisted. As bad as he is in all that he does in canon, this is just so much worse. The control he has over the other Lois, slowly stripping her world away. Leaving her nothing besides a couple of rooms, beauty appointments, and showings at charity functions.

And Clark. What a horrible life Clark has been living these two years! In some way not having his powers--either from Lex, from thug beatings, or from something. Living in the fear that he CAN be hurt. Loosing his friendship with Lois. And what's really occured to me this chapter, watching Lois completely slipping away. Physically from him--Clark not being able to see Lois. But then also by him knowing how much Lex is controlling her, messing with her, distorting her. Changing her.

Very curious to read the next part! Does she escape at the function? Does she go to Clark? Is Clark ok? Must-Read-More! grovel

Laura

Last edited by LMA; 05/24/15 02:43 PM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Ooh, I had missed the first two parts but just caught up! Huzzah for a new story!

F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Excellent part.

Framework4
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Thanks to everyone who commented. Yes, this Luthor is not a nice man, but imagine if Lois had gone forward two years and found him to be a charming, attentive and loving husband. That's probably more disturbing. This way, Lois learns something, harsh though it is.

Corrina.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard