Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Wrong Clark TOC can be found Here

Soooooo, they're talking? Likey?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

“Are you sure it’s clean?” she asked,
Awww…she’s worried about catching the common cold, now that she’s an alien that has arrived on Earth wink

“We never checked the Whites’ home phone for bugs, Ms. Lane,” he admitted. “But I’m sure it’s clean.”
LEX: [Linked Image]

Lois couldn’t help smiling at the excitement she heard in Alice’s voice. If she was excited…
ALICE: Finally, I get Perry back to normal! hyper

“I’ll be home…” She glanced over at Henderson. He was her ticket and passport home.
Wouldn’t it be awkward if they traveled via Mexico and Lois wouldn’t get into the US due to lack of a passport.

“This weekend,” Lois groaned. That long? Wasn’t traveling to Metropolis like going backwards in time?
TEMPUS: [Linked Image]

She pressed her lips together. “He knew exactly where I was and why I couldn’t get back sooner,” she snapped.
She appears to be slightly irritable.

That Nigel St. John was killed in lockup at the Gotham City jail?
Poison?

Asabi is on life support after someone slipped glass shards into his food,
Tsk tsk tsk…

Prisoners? She turned to glare at Henderson. What else had those two kept her in the dark about? She had read that Daily Planet he had brought her yesterday morning and the one from today and neither paper said anything about Luthor taking captives.
Well…that’s yestermonth’s news and already well published by the MetStar.
CAT: mad Copy cats!

Little did he know about Clark’s ability to not tell her things she needed to know.
Like his choice in underwear. Or how he spends his nights?

“Thatta girl. You’d write on toilet paper if it was the only thing available,” Perry replied with a laugh.

“Who told you?” she growled. “Was it Clark? How did he find out? I never told him. No, I bet it was Martin! I’m going to kill him.”
shock Just *what* did she use for ‘ink’?

but it feels like two and half years since I was in Metropolis.
[Linked Image]

Don’t expect me to land on my feet running.”

“Pardon? You’re funning with me, aren’t you?” Perry said. “This is Lois Lane, right?”
Well…considering her…delicate state. And the fact that she’ll soon take a six week leave of absence to properly prepare and recover from the ordeal of giving birth to an alien.

He turned in six stories this afternoon alone. I don’t think he’s slept since you left,” Perry said.
That he’s been busssy working on his next Kerth Award.

Who’s killing off all of Luthor’s minions?”
Minions! [Linked Image]
NIGEL: mad

Lois’s eyes narrowed into slits. “What do you mean ‘Catherine’s article’?”
Well…

“What?!” Lois screamed, rising to her feet. Slowly, she hobbled her way across the room to him. She couldn’t possibly have heard him correctly. “What?!”
Yes.
KERTH Awards MC: And the winner for this year’s Best investigative reporter is…Ms. Catherine Grant of the Houston Chronicle!
LOIS: jawdrop thud

“What blonde?” she asked, finally reaching him. She took hold of his lapels and shook him, but with her weakened muscle mass she made little impact. “Did Clark cheat on me with some blonde?”
rotflol Pregnancy really must screw with her jealousy!
LOIS: Huh? I’m always that jealous. I mean, yes, it must be the pregnancy. Erm…what are you talking about?

Not wanting to trust Lex Luthor’s spy network an inch, he also covertly scanned all three planes for explosives.
LOIS: So, let me get this straight. I got to fly coach back to the States for more than a day just because Mr. Flying Pants here thought it prudent to *check the plane* instead of fly me himself?

just over twenty-fours prior
/scratches head/ is that an colloquialism, skipping the ‘hours’?

Lois had a scarf draped over her hair, which shaded her face along with her sunglasses. He didn’t know if she was hiding from the paparazzi or from Luthor’s spies.
Or maybe the sun?

“Thank you, Bill. I hope you had a pleasant flight.”

Both Lois and Bill glowered at him.
So, no peanuts?

“Kent, I’m officially putting her protection into your hands,” Bill said, taking Lois’s hand and setting it in Clark’s hand.
Awww…is this like in ye olden days, when the treaty-accessory was placed in the care of the new business partner?

She’s now your responsibility and I expect you not to mess up my investigation by allowing her to do anything stupid that could lead to her death.”
clap
LOIS: What does he mean by ‘allowing me’?

I’ll be sharing the cell next to Luthor after causing your deaths and dismemberments,” Lois said, steeling her gaze at Clark.
BILL: confused Yo, Kent, she does know what Catherine knows about your underwear, right?

He had expected irritably.
huh ‘irritable’?

but you’d be amazed at how much exercise one gets just from reacting to gravity on an everyday basis,” she replied.
Why Superman is so strong.

“The doctors said that the joint pain should disappear after this weekend and with regular rehabilitation, I’ll be back to my pre-trip stamina within a few months.”
Could she sue Cpt. Martin for damages and suffering and wrongful imprisonment?

“Well, you got to be the first reporter in space.”
Actually, that was that Kryptonian dude.

as I’m used to sleeping in uncomfortable positions.”
Like halfway draped over a man’s chest 2 feet in the air?

“You know…” She shook her head and whatever she was about to say slipped off her lips. Her gaze hardened and her hand slipped from his cheek, only to return in a sharp slap.
Huh. Is she now telepathic and sensed how he imagined a naked Lois-like female?

and that he would have to play his cards right before he earned a vacation together in Tahiti.
Like put her in a mental institution for a couple of weeks?

Lois shook her head again. “Do you think the Kents would mind if we turned their home into a bed and breakfast for the night?” she asked.
Oooooh!

She had been quiet for the last few minutes before speaking.
help

“There’s nothing I’m sorry for, Lois,” Clark announced, and then added, “But I’m ready to hear your apology.”
Brave. Foolish but very brave.

“Since you were in an emotionally and physically vulnerable state, I let you get away with treating me worse than you ought.”
So, he’s using her weakened state as an excuse for being her doormat?

I have more than proven to you the staying power of my love.
Yes, but what good is that one doing him if he’s too afraid of said loving?

Don’t expect me to be your whipping boy any longer.”
So, no kinky stuff?

“I’d say it was a good safe place for you.”
Maybe a comma after good? Also, he really does like pulling the lion’s tail, doesn’t he?

“There are some things that Superman may find out that are classified and that I cannot tell you,” he went on, quietly.

“I always knew I’m the superior reporter, Clark. Thank you for acknowledging it publicly,” Lois retorted.

“Lois,” he began, his jaw stiffening at her insult.

“What happened to a ‘public’s right to know,’ Clark?”
rotflol

“So, you’re saying that you’ve never held back on reporting something because the public didn’t need to know?” He could tell from her expression that he had hit a nerve.
TOMORROWS DAILY PLANET: Superman exposed — Man or Lunkhead? By Lois Lane

“Yes, maybe I should’ve,” she admitted reluctantly. “But I was ticked off because you never told me who you really are.”
He really knows how to dig himself a hole, doesn’t he? Maybe he should have brought chocolates?

“He’s just a disguise so that I can have a real life… with you.”

Suddenly, Lois was back in his arms with her mouth pressed to his. He stumbled backwards from the shock of the kiss until he hit the tree behind him.

Clark didn’t know if he had won the argument or not, but it sure felt as if he had.
dizzy confused Pregnancy hormones?

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Darth Michael: hyper A reader! Thanks for commenting, Michael. Sorry, it took me so long to respond; it's been a hell of a week, including house guests, 2 birthdays, work, and a misdiagnosed appendectomy (which wasn't), but made me spend 4 hours in the ER. Next year, I'm just going to skip my birthday. It can't get any better than that!

Awww…she’s worried about catching the common cold, now that she’s an alien that has arrived on Earth
Well, that too, but that's not the clean she's talking about.

Originally Posted by ER
Originally Posted by WC 195
“We never checked the Whites’ home phone for bugs, Ms. Lane,” he admitted. “But I’m sure it’s clean.”
LEX: /whistling innocently/
Yes, being in jail has to be very boring for Lex.

ALICE: Finally, I get Perry back to normal!
Exactly!

Wouldn’t it be awkward if they traveled via Mexico and Lois wouldn’t get into the US due to lack of a passport.
Actually, yes! That sounds like a fun story.

Originally Posted by ER
“This weekend,” Lois groaned. That long? Wasn’t traveling to Metropolis like going backwards in time?
TEMPUS: /agrees whole-heartedly/
Well, when you fly East from Australia you pass over the Day/Time line and end up going backwards in time. It's entirely possible to leave Sydney and land in Hawaii before you left.

/Points to Lois's ability to stay mad/

Originally Posted by ER
That Nigel St. John was killed in lockup at the Gotham City jail?
Poison?
Hmmmmm. [Linked Image] Possibly. Possibly something a little more violent. (reminds readers what happened to the Orient Express victim Max Menken while he was in police lockup.)

CAT: /mad/ Copy cats!
You'd think that would make her (Cat) happy.

Originally Posted by ER
Little did he know about Clark’s ability to not tell her things she needed to know.
Like his choice in underwear. Or how he spends his nights?
CLARK: Didn't I tell her about my briefs? Anyway, *she* doesn't tell me about how she spends *her* nights, either!

Originally Posted by ER
“Thatta girl. You’d write on toilet paper if it was the only thing available,” Perry replied with a laugh.

“Who told you?” she growled. “Was it Clark? How did he find out? I never told him. No, I bet it was Martin! I’m going to kill him.”
Just *what* did she use for ‘ink’?
She means being locked in the space toilet, not actually doing any writing in there.

Originally Posted by ER
but it feels like two and half years since I was in Metropolis.
ER: /Agrees that EW took her sweet time building up her cushion and coming back to post/
[Linked Image] Actually, Lois is referring to the Space Station going around the Earth every 90 minutes (or so) X 2 months (1344 hours) in space = roughly 2.5 years. (i.e. every 24 hours = 16 "days" in space). Space Station humor.

Well…considering her…delicate state. And the fact that she’ll soon take a six week leave of absence to properly prepare and recover from the ordeal of giving birth to an alien.
Lois did not catch pregnancy while in space.

That he’s been busssy working on his next Kerth Award.
More like, he's been filling all his usual Lois worrying hours with work.

Minions! /Can totally picture Nigel in blue overalls chasing after bananas/
NIGEL: /mad/
Good thing Nigel's too dead for revenge.

KERTH Awards MC: And the winner for this year’s Best investigative reporter is…Ms. Catherine Grant of the Houston Chronicle!
LOIS: /has another reason to be ticked off at her boyfriend/
Assuming she's invited to the Kerth Awards to begin with. /ducking/

Pregnancy really must screw with her jealousy!
LOIS: Huh? I’m always that jealous. I mean, yes, it must be the pregnancy. Erm…what are you talking about?
Don't forget that she has already has suspicions about Mayson despite never introducing Clark and the ADA.

LOIS: So, let me get this straight. I got to fly coach back to the States for more than a day just because Mr. Flying Pants here thought it prudent to *check the plane* instead of fly me himself?
SUPERMAN: I can check the planes covertly. Flying Lois to the States would have meant that others would be made aware of our close friendship.

/scratches head/ is that an colloquialism, skipping the ‘hours’?
No, typo. Thanks. Fixed. My computer has two problems. A) my cordless keyboard doesn't type as fast as I do (or always catch everything I type) and B) within the last week, I've discovered that my kids have been coming in and "playing" around in WORD without my permission, deleting stuff, adding new stuff, etc. I've started having to log off instead of just "sleeping" my computer so that they can no longer do this. Luckily, my password isn't "Superman".

Or maybe the sun?
On the plane and/or airport?

So, no peanuts?
No, there were nuts, but they were displayed in the wrong manner.

Awww…is this like in ye olden days, when the treaty-accessory was placed in the care of the new business partner?
CLARK: Sounds good to me.
LOIS: I'm not PROPERTY!

LOIS: What does he mean by ‘allowing me’?
That Bill knows that if he runs fast enough, her limited muscle mass won't allow her to catch him or beat the crap out of him.

BILL: /confused/ Yo, Kent, she does know what Catherine knows about your underwear, right?
CLARK: [Linked Image] What do you mean? I'm not invisible. /points to amnesia and hospital stay/

/huh/ ‘irritable’?
Sorry, I meant "irritability". /grumble spell checking when half asleep/ Fixed.

Originally Posted by ER
but you’d be amazed at how much exercise one gets just from reacting to gravity on an everyday basis,” she replied.
Why Superman is so strong.
CLARK: [Linked Image] Maybe.

LOIS: That would mean dealing with lawyers, right? Pass.

Originally Posted by ER
“Well, you got to be the first reporter in space.”
Actually, that was that Kryptonian dude.
Yeah, she didn't believe that one either.

Like halfway draped over a man’s chest 2 feet in the air?
LOIS: Unfortunately, not.
CLARK: Unfortunately? /tugs uncomfortably at his collar/

Huh. Is she now telepathic and sensed how he imagined a naked Lois-like female?
Nope. She was going to tell him she missed him (or something else) but then thought better of it.

Like put her in a mental institution for a couple of weeks?
Riiiiiight. That's not recommended.

CLARK: I scanned her. She's not carrying Kryptonite.

So, he’s using her weakened state as an excuse for being her doormat?
Pretty much. (i.e. he didn't want to hurt her feelings since it was his/Superman's fault she was in an emotionally vulnerable state to begin with)

CLARK: There's more to love than sex.

Originally Posted by ER
Don’t expect me to be your whipping boy any longer.”
So, no kinky stuff?
Taking him literally, now.
LOIS: Always a good policy with Clark.

Maybe a comma after good? Also, he really does like pulling the lion’s tail, doesn’t he?
Thanks. Also, he does love his spitfire.

TOMORROWS DAILY PLANET: Superman exposed — Man or Lunkhead? By Lois Lane
I don't think Perry would print that, but if she tried the National Whisper...

He really knows how to dig himself a hole, doesn’t he? Maybe he should have brought chocolates?
Yes. Yes, he does.
CLARK: But... but... but... I already gave her a Chocolate Superman. What more does she want?
LOIS: A chocolate dipped Clark Kent.
CLARK: help

Pregnancy hormones?
Nope. This scene will continue in Part 196. I'll try to have it ready tonight or sometime tomorrow. I haven't even had time to prep it. wallbash Crazy week/month.

Thanks for the comments, Michael. wave

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

it's been a hell of a week, including house guests, 2 birthdays, work, and a misdiagnosed appendectomy (which wasn't), but made me spend 4 hours in the ER.
Oh my! /tries math/ sounds like it’s even crazier than over here. And I basically only got home to eat and sleep this past week…

Next year, I'm just going to skip my birthday. It can't get any better than that!
Huh…isn’t Clark also into skipping his birthday?
LOIS: So long as he keeps wearing his birthday suit instead.

Yes, being in jail has to be very boring for Lex.
On the other hand, maybe he finds a new husband in the jail’s dating site (the showers)

Quote:
Actually, yes! That sounds like a fun story.
Or story within the story? Parts 280-305?

Well, when you fly East from Australia you pass over the Day/Time line and end up going backwards in time. It's entirely possible to leave Sydney and land in Hawaii before you left.
Yes, it is. But I still maintain that Tempus’s interpretation is funnier wink

Quote:
I like to understate things.

Possibly something a little more violent. (reminds readers what happened to the Orient Express victim Max Menken while he was in police lockup.)
Yes, but Nigel is an elderly gent with a mean right hook.

Quote:
CAT: /mad/ Copy cats!
You'd think that would make her (Cat) happy.
That her story got reprinted?
MetStar: We don’t reprint. It was an original investigation of the Houston Chronicle’s article by one of our best copy boys.

CLARK: Didn't I tell her about my briefs? Anyway, *she* doesn't tell me about how she spends *her* nights, either!
LOIS: I fail to see the relevancy.

Actually, Lois is referring to the Space Station going around the Earth every 90 minutes (or so) X 2 months (1344 hours) in space = roughly 2.5 years. (i.e. every 24 hours = 16 "days" in space). Space Station humor.
Astronuts are weird.
LOIS: Did he just call me a weird nut? mad

To be fair, it’s a pretty common infliction these days.

More like, he's been filling all his usual Lois worrying hours with work.
FRANKLIN STERN: This means if I had Lois Lane killed and her death proven to Clark Kent beyond reasonable doubt, I could significantly and permanently improve the output of my newest possession?

Good thing Nigel's too dead for revenge.
LEX: And that’s why I am the boss. I’m never too dead for revenge.

Assuming she's invited to the Kerth Awards to begin with. /ducking/
No that would be flat-out mean, not letting her see how other people receive her awards.

SUPERMAN: I can check the planes covertly. Flying Lois to the States would have meant that others would be made aware of our close friendship.
Couldn’t he put her in a plastic bag or a big duffel bag or something?

I've discovered that my kids have been coming in and "playing" around in WORD without my permission, deleting stuff, adding new stuff, etc.
Oh my. Poor over yonder fics…

I've started having to log off instead of just "sleeping" my computer so that they can no longer do this. Luckily, my password isn't "Superman".
clap It’s Ultra Woman instead? wink In all seriousness, though, you can tell Windows to require your password upon waking up. That way you can still send it to bed when you’re done:
http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/7771...a-password-on-wake-up-from-sleepstandby/

Quote:
Or maybe the sun?
On the plane and/or airport?
Yeah…

Quote:
So, no peanuts?
No, there were nuts, but they were displayed in the wrong manner.
rotflol Lois likes to unwrap her nuts herself, huh?

Quote:
clap
CHING: I must concur, Ms. Lane. We refer to our concubines as ‘chattel’.

That Bill knows that if he runs fast enough, her limited muscle mass won't allow her to catch him or beat the crap out of him.
rotflol And thanks to her gun aversion ever since getting shot and the highly effective airport gun control, she won’t be able to shoot him in the back either.
BILL: Yes, I have very high confidence in her boyfriend stopping any bullets she might fire in my direction.

CLARK: <not sure taunting Lois is safe> What do you mean? I'm not invisible. /points to amnesia and hospital stay/
Huh…Oh, you meant ‘invincible’! clap

Sorry, I meant "irritability". /grumble spell checking when half asleep/ Fixed.
That’s funny. Spell checking always does put me half asleep wink

Quote:
LOIS: That would mean dealing with lawyers, right? Pass.
Maybe that nice pro-bono lawyer that helped her deal with Stern?
SHELDON BENDER: I’m a pro-…
ER: [Linked Image]
SHELDON BENDER: Oh. Really? No, I’m not a pro-bono lawyer.

Quote:
CLARK: I scanned her. She's not carrying Kryptonite.
laugh

Pretty much. (i.e. he didn't want to hurt her feelings since it was his/Superman's fault she was in an emotionally vulnerable state to begin with)
He’s quite complicated for a guy, isn’t he?

Quote:
LOIS: Really?

CLARK: But... but... but... I already gave her a Chocolate Superman. What more does she want?
That was *two months* ago. That bribe stopped being effective 59 days ago.

LOIS: A chocolate dipped Clark Kent.
CLARK: <doesn’t like to be candy>
laugh

Crazy week/month.
[Linked Image]

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Darth Michael
Oh my! /tries math/ sounds like it’s even crazier than over here. And I basically only got home to eat and sleep this past week…
You get to sleep? Lucky duck!

Huh…isn’t Clark also into skipping his birthday?
LOIS: So long as he keeps wearing his birthday suit instead.
Only because Clark was "born" on February 29th. wink

On the other hand, maybe he finds a new husband in the jail’s dating site (the showers)
LEX: Do you really believe any man could be so stupid?
/later/
HENDERSON: So, Lex...
LEX: Mr. Luthor.
HENDERSON: Mr. Luthor, I'm adding 7 counts of aggravated manslaughter to your wrap sheet.
LEX: It was self defense.
HENDERSON: /raises eyebrow skeptically/ May I recommend that you stop showering?
LEX: /shrugs/

Or story within the story? Parts 280-305?
lol No.

Yes, it is. But I still maintain that Tempus’s interpretation is funnier wink
He usually wins that award.

Originally Posted by ER
Originally Posted by EW
I like to understate things.
/gasping/ No!

Yes, but Nigel is an elderly gent with a mean right hook.
And? He's not invulnerable.

That her story got reprinted?
MetStar: We don’t reprint. It was an original investigation of the Houston Chronicle’s article by one of our best copy boys.
No, if her story got reprinted, I'm sure that the Met Star would have to pay her royalties, wouldn't they?

Originally Posted by ER
Originally Posted by EW
To be fair, it’s a pretty common infliction these days.
Space pregnancy?

FRANKLIN STERN: This means if I had Lois Lane killed and her death proven to Clark Kent beyond reasonable doubt, I could significantly and permanently improve the output of my newest possession?
PERRY: No. It means I would've lost two reporters instead of just one.

LEX: And that’s why I am the boss. I’m never too dead for revenge.
clap So true about Lex.

No that would be flat-out mean, not letting her see how other people receive her awards.
evil

SUPERMAN: I've not *that* invulnerable.

Oh my. Poor over yonder fics…
Good thing I haven't written any of those in a while.

It’s Ultra Woman instead? wink In all seriousness, though, you can tell Windows to require your password upon waking up. That way you can still send it to bed when you’re done:
http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/7771...a-password-on-wake-up-from-sleepstandby/
Thanks. Done. And "no" not Ultra Woman. Although, in this household it probably would be a good password.

ER: So, no peanuts?
EW: No, there were nuts, but they were displayed in the wrong manner.
ER: Lois likes to unwrap her nuts herself, huh?
I was referring to the crazy airplane CEO lady who booted off the steward for serving her nuts in the wrong manner.

CHING: I must concur, Ms. Lane. We refer to our concubines as ‘chattel’.
LOIS: And *I* refer to Kryptonians as a DEAD society.
CHING: I don't understand.
CLARK: /whispers/ Just fly off very quickly.

And thanks to her gun aversion ever since getting shot and the highly effective airport gun control, she won’t be able to shoot him in the back either.
BILL: Yes, I have very high confidence in her boyfriend stopping any bullets she might fire in my direction.
No, Lois isn't strapping in the airport.

CLARK: <not sure taunting Lois is safe> What do you mean? I'm not invisible. /points to amnesia and hospital stay/
ER: Huh…Oh, you meant ‘invincible’!
wallbash yes.

That’s funny. Spell checking always does put me half asleep
Yes, that too.

Maybe that nice pro-bono lawyer that helped her deal with Stern?
SHELDON BENDER: I’m a pro-…
SHELDON BENDER: Oh. Really? No, I’m not a pro-bono lawyer.
Technically, her fee was included as part of the deal.

He’s quite complicated for a guy, isn’t he?
[Linked Image]

LOIS: Really?
CAT: /rolls eyes/ There's chocolate.
LOIS: well, duh!
CLARK: [Linked Image]

Originally Posted by ER
Originally Posted by EW
That was *two months* ago. That bribe stopped being effective 59 days ago.
clap So true.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

You get to sleep? Lucky duck!
laugh

HENDERSON: Mr. Luthor, I'm adding 7 counts of aggravated manslaughter to your wrap sheet.
HENDERSON: /raises eyebrow skeptically/ May I recommend that you stop showering?
jawdrop Lex knows how to fight? thud

ER: I like to understate things.
EW: /gasping/ No!
[Linked Image]

No, if her story got reprinted, I'm sure that the Met Star would have to pay her royalties, wouldn't they?
Hence the copy boy’s investigation.

ER: To be fair, it’s a pretty common infliction these days.
EW: Space pregnancy?
Yes. Alien. That recent show with Halle Berry, I think. Possibly one of the Species movies. Any movie/tv-show ever made where a woman got kidnapped by aliens.

Quote:
Chicken.
SUPERMAN: [Linked Image]
ER: Look how yellow he is!

Thanks. Done.
You’re welcome!

EW: No, there were nuts, but they were displayed in the wrong manner.
ER: Lois likes to unwrap her nuts herself, huh?
EW: I was referring to the crazy airplane CEO lady who booted off the steward for serving her nuts in the wrong manner.
Me, too. If I’m remembering this right, the CEO got ticked off because the nuts where served in a bowl instead of still in their packing. Funny how that also applies to Lois; she also gets very ticked off if she’s served unwrapped to some CEO.

CAT: /rolls eyes/ There's chocolate.
LOIS: well, duh!
CLARK: /can’t win with women/
laugh

wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by EW
/jawdrop/ Lex knows how to fight? /thud/
LEX: /straightens his tie/ It's not something I advertise.

Hence the copy boy’s investigation.
LOIS: Welcome to my club.

Yes. Alien. That recent show with Halle Berry, I think. Possibly one of the Species movies. Any movie/tv-show ever made where a woman got kidnapped by aliens.
Have you ever seen StarMan? Great Film. smile Also made into a TV show.

ER: Couldn’t he put her in a plastic bag or a big duffel bag or something?
ER: Chicken.
SUPERMAN: /blushes demurely/
ER: Look how yellow he is!
SUPERMAN: I like to think of it as wisdom, not cowardice.

]Me, too. If I’m remembering this right, the CEO got ticked off because the nuts where served in a bowl instead of still in their packing. Funny how that also applies to Lois; she also gets very ticked off if she’s served unwrapped to some CEO.
clap
CAT: Apparently, she didn't do it correctly then.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Have you ever seen StarMan? Great Film.
I do believe so. Once. More than a decade ago.

SUPERMAN: I like to think of it as wisdom, not cowardice.
He’s too wise to tick Lois off like that?

wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by EW
Have you ever seen StarMan? Great Film.
I do believe so. Once. More than a decade ago.
Great Jeff Bridges movie. They made it into a TV show with the guy from the Airplane movies. (Hays?)

He’s too wise to tick Lois off like that?
LOIS: lol He's so naive, it's adorable.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
They made it into a TV show with the guy from the Airplane movies. (Hays?)
huh
ER: He’s too wise to tick Lois off like that?
LOIS: /can’t believe he’s called ‘evil’/ He's so naive, it's adorable.

wave Michael

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard