Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#263493 05/24/15 02:57 AM
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Okay... I watch way too much television, I know.

So I don't know if anybody on here watches Scandal, but I do, and I love it. I even just got my younger brother hooked on it (as "macho" as he pretends to be sometimes, he loves it and caught up on the whole show within a few weeks). laugh

Anyway.

I'd like to see a story that puts Lois and Clark into the Scandal story. How you do that is up to you. I was thinking of Lois as Olivia Pope, Lex as Fitz and Clark as Jake Ballard, but that might be difficult to fit into the scheme of things, considering that Jake is sometimes a sort-of bad guy Jake is complicated. Personally, I'm Team Jake, so this works out the best in my head, but if you are Team Fitz razz feel free to switch around the roles. But I think there are a lot of ways to play this out. I don't have the time-slash-energy to take this on, but I'd love to see someone tackle it.

(Also, as an aside to an aside... I've started watching The Good Wife and GUYS! Lex Luthor (John Shea) is on there sometimes! I can't figure out if I don't like him because he's Lex Luthor or if he's genuinely a bad guy. He's definitely not great...)

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Mouserocks #263494 05/24/15 03:04 AM
Kerth
Kerth
Sorry, I don't watch Scandal, so I can't respond to your idea. As for The Good Wife, which I love: you should dislike John Shea. smile He's a terrible father! On the other hand, it makes Cary's character much more sympathetic when you see what he's had to deal with.

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Mouserocks #263501 05/24/15 08:35 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Re: John Shea - I recently watched an old biopic in which he played a Mosad agent. Even though he played the 'good guy' I still couldn't get away from seeing him as Lex and was happy at the end when those he was spying on caught and hanged him.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Mouserocks #263533 05/25/15 04:26 PM
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
I love Scandal. I root for Jake or "Olake" as he and Olivia are called. I have a problem with Fitz since Tony Goldwyn was the bad guy in Ghost. (I know I have a problem with grudges wink ). So the problem with seeing John Shea as anything other than evil, I get. Sarah

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard