OP Offline
Pulitzer

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
This reboot of Fly Hard is fun!

Bill wasn't done however, "Look, maybe it's time I cashed out, took my share and just said goodbye to this town and this life."

Oh dear, by the time this night is over, you will have wished you had never met Pino!

Lois heard him and assumed that Clark had just simply remembered him and said, "Willie! He's still making his rounds. He'll save us. He's a security guard."

Not likely! help

Clark, not wanting to go into a lengthy explanation that his young friend would question, he simply said, "He missed."

Jack nodded, accepting the explanation.

Clark thought, <Sometimes, simple is best.>

True, simple is best, but Jack had lived a long time on the streets and knows the difference between a near miss and getting shot. He is probably covering up the fact that he knows 'the secret'. It is a pity Jack's character was written out after the first season. He more anyone (besides Perry) had the best chance of discovering what Clark did as a 'second job'.

Perry office is being destroyed ... what happens next! shock

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard