Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed!

L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
I just finished reading Q8. I'm impressed. You are even able to make the reader feel sympathy for Trask. You once again illustrate J. Michael Straczynski's point that no one, regardless of how heinously they behave, sees a monster when they look in the mirror.

Brava,
Lynn

Top Banana
Top Banana
Q8: Amazingly enough, you've made me sympathize with Trask.

Q9: Being in jail does leave Clark in a very vulnerable position. He can leave anytime, but that would lower Superman even farther in the eyes of the public, and if he were forced to stay for an extended period of time, Clark Kent's identity would be at risk.

Q10: Lex and Superman have more in common that they might think. Neither can ever give up control, no matter what. One does good and one does evil, but they're two sides of the same coin.

This is a very well-written story.

"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”

- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Thank you, Lynn and Annie! I really enjoy writing these, making myself think through points of view I wouldn't ordinarily dare, but it is something of an experimental project - so glad to hear you're enjoying!

Kerth
Kerth
I like your quick insights into these scenes. Loved how Lex viewed his heart as "compromised" - that was a great word choice. smile Trask definitely isn't evil - he just has a different perspective which, in light of the New Kryptonians later, isn't entirely wrong. I could definitely envision a whole story written with Trask as the protagonist.

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Wow--beautifully written, Anti-K clap hyper notworthy.

I (almost solely) focus all of my attention onto Lois and Clark--when watching the series, when reading fanfic. I don't even notice I do it. BUT, after reading these exercises, I feel like you've inspired me to look 'deeper' hail. See everything.

I really love the way that you write--your style is so unique. But I also love how, from reading just now, you are making me think.

Really powerful thumbsup
Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard