#263286 05/16/15 12:13 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Clark's in trouble! Clark's in trouble! devil

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Top Banana
Top Banana
The Secret is out. Lois is furious. Clark is in the doghouse.

And yet, Lois still cares about Clark (as evidenced by her argument that being an alien doesn't make him inhuman).

I can't wait to see what happens next.

"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”

- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Annie B.
The Secret is out. Lois is furious. Clark is in the doghouse.

And yet, Lois still cares about Clark (as evidenced by her argument that being an alien doesn't make him inhuman).

I can't wait to see what happens next.

Thanks for continuing to read. Lois actually has the advantage here in knowing how deeply she loves Clark, so she'll of course defend his humanity, even though she's the most mad at him she's ever been. Clark is in trou-ble though!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Current mood after this weekend's updates:

[Linked Image]

3 on 3 of the fictions I am currently following are precipitating us poor readers in a sea of sorrow... I hope at least one of you writers will lighten up things a little in the near future, or I'll need a bottle of Prozac! whinging

(BTW: Clarkie, I told ya! *old auntie mode on*) :P

Go I Know Not Whither and Fetch I Know Not What
Kerth
Kerth
I'm so happy that Clark didn't try to lie his way out of the situation, but instead honestly reveled his secret. Lois took the time to listen to Clark's explanation, even though she's upset - I appreciate that she didn't just storm out of the apartment. Hopefully, once she has time to process the shock, she'll understand how much Clark loves her and truly wants to be part of her and her child's lives, and she'll give him a chance.
X X Fingers Crossed for a happy ending! X X

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by HiddenMoon
Current mood after this weekend's updates:

[Linked Image]

3 on 3 of the fictions I am currently following are precipitating us poor readers in a sea of sorrow... I hope at least one of you writers will lighten up things a little in the near future, or I'll need a bottle of Prozac! whinging

(BTW: Clarkie, I told ya! *old auntie mode on*) :P

Seriously cannot stop laughing at the meme pic. Sorry, more angst on the way in my story, sprinkled throughout. Hope that's not a problem. wink (Nothing quite like the emotional beating that AntiK is giving us with her story though, in my opinion.)

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by groobie
I'm so happy that Clark didn't try to lie his way out of the situation, but instead honestly reveled his secret. Lois took the time to listen to Clark's explanation, even though she's upset - I appreciate that she didn't just storm out of the apartment. Hopefully, once she has time to process the shock, she'll understand how much Clark loves her and truly wants to be part of her and her child's lives, and she'll give him a chance.
X X Fingers Crossed for a happy ending! X X

Yeah, he was planning on coming clean soon anyway. No reason to lie his way out of things, even if this was exactly how he did NOT want to go about broaching the subject. Lois is very aware of her feelings for him, and still set on keeping the baby. She wants Clark in their lives, but she has to work through her feelings of betrayal first. She just doesn't know how to do that right now.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
You know, Lois finding out went over better than I orignally thought shock. I mean, Lois was mad--totally like I expected her to be--but she also was receptive. Even though she initially was going to leave the apartment, she stayed. She listened. They talked.

She even stuck around during a rescue, which I thought was a pretty huge good sign (how easy would it have been to run away at that point?). And like was mentioned, she gave Clark comfort explaining to him that he was human.

There's a lot of adjusting, a lot of talking, still to come I'm sure. BUT...I'm cautiously optimistic hyper dance hyper.
Laura

Last edited by LMA; 05/24/15 11:56 PM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by LMA
You know, Lois finding out went over better than I orignally thought shock. I mean, Lois was mad--totally like I expected her to be--but she also was receptive. Even though she initially was going to leave the apartment, she stayed. She listened. They talked.

She even stuck around during a rescue, which I thought was a pretty huge good sign (how easy would it have been to run away at that point?). And like was mentioned, she gave Clark comfort explaining to him that he was human.

There's a lot of adjusting, a lot of talking, still to come I'm sure. BUT...I'm cautiously optimistic hyper dance hyper.
Laura

It's true. She was very receptive. (And also naturally curious, so I could see her staying regardless.) She wants to much to understand him, and she loves him so much (enough to raise a baby with questionable, at best, parentage). So she's not going to run.

Also, she may just come to a slow boil. wink

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard