Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Looking out, Clark could see Fuentes and Remy scrambling to salvage what they could of the plans and computer they had brought with them. To free his hands, Fuentes had rigged what amounted to a shoulder holster for the bomb trigger and it was strapped across his chest.

Fuentes holding the bomb always seemed a little foolish to me. How could he conduct 'business' with one hand figuratively tied behind his back? Won't it have made better sense (or drama) to put the bomb on a timer and tell them that if he and his gang hadn't finished the task in a certain amount of time they would die? huh

Just a random thought.

Remy, feeling no pity for the other woman, quipped, "Too bad."

Cat was desperate. She really had to go. She said, "You can't treat us like this."

Seeing that the situation hadn't been easily resolved, Fuentes came over to investigate. Seeing his approach, everyone in the conference room stiffened, all except Cat who was practically dancing in her attempt to keep from peeing herself.

In a gruff tone, Fuentes addressed Cat, "I thought I told you not to make trouble.

Cat challenged, "Evidently my bladder didn't hear you."

The actress who played Remy could not act her way out of a paper bag.

Cat Grant's lines are so cool and over the top! Absolutely love it! I mean, when you gotta go, you gotta go! rotflol

Once he was inside he started crawling through the duct. After he had gone thirty feet he came to a branch and tried to imagine where each branch would take him. He surely didn't want to take one that led to the bullpen. The crooks might hear him and he wanted to avoid that at all costs. He picked a direction and headed in it. As he moved he started talking to himself. He started off by mocking Perry, "'Kid, you mind coming to the office on a Saturday night? Help me spring clean?'" Then he mocked himself, "Sure, boss, I'll do anything. I'm an all-purpose moron."

One of Jim's few solo moments. It gave him a chance to grouse about 'what happens when you waste on perfectly good evening helping the boss'. I hear you buddy, been there, done that! thumbsup

Clark opened George's jacket and moved it aside. When he did they found that the left side of his crisp white dress shirt was now stained a bright crimson and that the stain was spreading, rapidly.

Cat gasped out, "He's really hurt."

No! help

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

Yes, most of those lines originally belonged to Lois. Most of what Lois says in this is original material.

I tried to embellish Jimmy’s scenes somewhat. Making them more descriptive.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard