Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Top Banana
Top Banana
Well Lois on a date with Lex certainly had to go. Cat and George going to the opera that Lois and Lex had been going to was a nice sideways move. Will Lex be joining them tonight? That was the one thing I wondered how/if you were going pull off, how to get Lex to the Daily Planet on a Friday evening without being pulled there by Lois.

Waiting until Thursday...

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yay! Fly Hard hits the boards at last!

Perry looked at George questioningly. Lois took pity on him and performed the introductions, "Perry White, our editor. Perry, this is George Amundsen, a friend of Cat's."

The sound you hear is of Morgana purring. So nice to see George and Cat again! This is a neat way to explain how Lex is not in this episode.

Next part! grin

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Mike,

Thanks for the FDK!

Originally Posted by Mike M
Well Lois on a date with Lex certainly had to go. Cat and George going to the opera that Lois and Lex had been going to was a nice sideways move. Will Lex be joining them tonight? That was the one thing I wondered how/if you were going pull off, how to get Lex to the Daily Planet on a Friday evening without being pulled there by Lois.

Waiting until Thursday...

Mike

I needed to fill out the cast, however Lex couldn't be there as Lois's date. When I was reading through and watching this episode in preparation, I noticed that Cat's date's name was George. I remembered Morgana's character and asked her permission to use him. Thankfully she agreed and in fact beta'd all of the sections that he was in to make sure I kept him true to the character she created.

To answer your question, is Lex going to appear ... I guess you'll just have to read and see.

kj
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for teh FDK!

Originally Posted by Morgana
Yay! Fly Hard hits the boards at last!

Perry looked at George questioningly. Lois took pity on him and performed the introductions, "Perry White, our editor. Perry, this is George Amundsen, a friend of Cat's."

The sound you hear is of Morgana purring. So nice to see George and Cat again! This is a neat way to explain how Lex is not in this episode.

Next part! grin

I actually think that you giving me George from your story went a long way toward making this story work.

Thank you.

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard