Next Thread
Print Thread
#262976 05/01/15 04:56 PM
L
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
You may have noticed that there were no Fanfic Club threads posted for May. That's because I've been really busy with job hunting. There's also a possibly that I might not have regular Internet access over the summer in order to cut costs on bills. Due to my current hectic schedule and the possibly that I may not be able to come here regularly over the summer, I won't be able to run the Fanfic Club. If anyone is interested in taking over my duties of running things, let me know. Otherwise, we'll have to take an indefinite hiatus for now.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Sorry to hear about your current financial situation, I hope you are able to find something that fits your talents and budget. My own schedule won't allow me to take on any further responsiblites. The Fanfic Club was great last month and hopefully the hiatus won't be for long.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
LLF, I wish you luck on your job search. I've been too swamped in RL to participate in recent months, but I do like the threads. I appreciate your dedication. smile

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
L
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Originally Posted by Morgana
Sorry to hear about your current financial situation, I hope you are able to find something that fits your talents and budget. My own schedule won't allow me to take on any further responsiblites. The Fanfic Club was great last month and hopefully the hiatus won't be for long.

Thanks. The job hunt is to find a full time teaching position. The good news is that I am currently employed as a substitute teacher, so even if I'm not hired anywhere as a teacher, I should still be back to subbing by September. It's not really my ideal job, but it'll mean I'll still be back to making money no matter what. Therefore, the hiatus should probably only last a few months at most.

Originally Posted by VirginiaR
LLF, I wish you luck on your job search. I've been too swamped in RL to participate in recent months, but I do like the threads. I appreciate your dedication. smile

Thanks, Virginia!

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard