Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Christina, brilliant! Bunburying would indeed provide Clark an excuse to go be Superman.

re: all the Rocky Horror elaborations: I only saw the show once, decades ago. I don't even recall most of the characters mentioned. I think, however, that Lana would make for a better/worse Janet. Instead of having L&C go see the movie, Clark and Lana could *be* the Brad and Janet of the movie (that is, they are in the RH universe, not just watching it as a show).

Once again, that is a crossover I really would not want to read...

Joy,
Lynn

Kerth
Kerth
Originally Posted by KatherineKent
All Over the Universe: Lois and Clark have to save Buffy from leaving on the Starship Enterpise when it turns up in the past, on a mission to stop Disney from taking over the Star Wars franchise. Daniel Jackson attempts to convince the magical Halliwell sisters to help him vanquish the Cylons, who have hitchhiked to Earth on the Enterprise to escape the wrath of The Doctor.

A LnC/DrWho/Star Wars/Star Trek/BSG/Stargate/Buffy/Charmed/Disney Xover. You'll luv it.

I sort of wrote this one once (actually there's only four fandoms in this one, but since it's a drabble I think that can be excused:

http://archiveofourown.org/works/156251

Slight bad language towards the end

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
However there is a crossover on Twisting the Hellmouth called The Secret Return of Alex Mack where the crossover list is over 40 movies/shows/comics long and is wonderful. I think Marcus will agree. It has spawned fanfiction of its own which add at least that many more crossovers.

Kerth
Kerth
It's a lot of fun - overview of the whole series (over 1.5 million words) and offshoots here:

http://fanlore.org/wiki/A_Brane_of_Extraordinary_Women

The actual series is here
http://www.tthfanfic.org/Series-2585

Last edited by Marcus Rowland; 08/12/15 08:19 PM.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Superham - The evil Dr. Bacon has turned Clark into a pig! His only hope is Lois, who is harboring a secret - her intense fear of farm animals!

(Sadly, the idea of turning the hero into a pig was used for 2(?) episodes of Hercules. We fans don't like to talk about those...)

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Deadly Chakram
Superham - The evil Dr. Bacon has turned Clark into a pig! His only hope is Lois, who is harboring a secret - her intense fear of farm animals!

(Sadly, the idea of turning the hero into a pig was used for 2(?) episodes of Hercules. We fans don't like to talk about those...)
There was an episode of Batman: Brave and The Bold or Justice League Unlimited(?) where Wonder Woman was turned into a pig. Batman had to serenade her (kind of) to get her to change back. It did put a bit of a damper on their romance though. wink I could see that happening (not being able to look at Clark again in the same way) in this story, too.

Nice cameo by Kevin in your plot. (And I don't mean Sarbo).

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by VirginiaR
Originally Posted by Deadly Chakram

There was an episode of Batman: Brave and The Bold or Justice League Unlimited(?) where Wonder Woman was turned into a pig. Batman had to serenade her (kind of) to get her to change back. It did put a bit of a damper on their romance though. wink I could see that happening (not being able to look at Clark again in the same way) in this story, too.

Nice cameo by Kevin in your plot. (And I don't mean Sarbo).

LOL! I swear, I had no idea they did something similar. And yes, L&C *did* have quite a few guest stars. wink

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Well it is a classical plot what with Circe and Odysseus.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard