Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I found this cool website today that's has a bunch of a random name generators in it from medieval to old west to modern and includes businesses, people, streets, and towns. Even if it's just as a place filler until you come up with something better, it helps those creative juices from becoming unglued.

I've seen similar websites elsewhere, but usually just for one type of generator. I often use Cloisworld's: Cloisworld's Random Name generator.

Anyway, thought I'd share the wealth for anyone stuck on generating a name for that random reporter Clark introduces Lois to (or vice versa). wink

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Kerth
Kerth
Omg, if only I had had this in college! I spent like 3 days obsessively searching baby books for a stupid Muir Writing assignment that I couldn't even begin because I couldn't come up with my character's name! Lol...thanks for that memory! razz

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by groobie
Omg, if only I had had this in college! I spent like 3 days obsessively searching baby books for a stupid Muir Writing assignment that I couldn't even begin because I couldn't come up with my character's name! Lol...thanks for that memory! razz
peep

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Kerth
Kerth
Lol...it was a murder mystery, and I had it in my head that the characters' names needed to be clues to the secrets they were hiding. So stupid! I eventually gave up and called them names like John and Mary, took my "you turned something in - B!", and moved on with my life. laugh

Writing L and C nfic is so much easier! devil

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
So cool! Saved them to my "writing research" folder - I may or may not waste an hour or three playing with them later. laugh

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Deadly Chakram
So cool! Saved them to my "writing research" folder - I may or may not waste an hour or three playing with them later. laugh
I worried about doing that to you, DC, because of your Xena stories and your love of the ye old stuff. So, I apologize if I helped you procrastinate. wink

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by VirginiaR
Originally Posted by Deadly Chakram
I worried about doing that to you, DC, because of your Xena stories and your love of the ye old stuff. So, I apologize if I helped you procrastinate. wink

LOL! If anything, it might be a good help next time I create a new Warcraft character! smile

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard