Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
So, you know I have been in New York, so writing has been a little difficult.

So without further ado ....

The pieces of the puzzle all started to fall into place. This was just too much for Jimmy and tears started to form in his eyes, "It's … happening soon, isn't it?"

Perry was taken aback. He asked, "How'd you find out?"

"I put two and two together like you always taught me."

There's a great deal going on with this exchange. We see the depth of friendship that exists between Jimmy and Perry. They are close without Jimmy being considered the office 'pet'. Jimmy is also strong enough to want to shed a few tears over this man who is almost like a father to him. Perry realizes his days of working with the younger man have not been wasted.

Neatly done.

In a sultry tone, Lois said, "Why don't you … go home … change into something more ... comfortable … pack an overnight bag and then come back here ..." Lois paused to see what effect she was having on him. She was satisfied to see that he was practically salivating at her supposed proposition, "and take all these poor frogs and release them in the nearest lily pond. Oh, and by the way, the name is Lois Lane … *Kent*."

At her emphasis on her married name, Leek looked abashedly at Clark.

Lois, wash your hands in bleach, who knows where that creep has been. Yechh! dizzy

As Luthor and Leek turned to leave the lab, the clone opened his eyes and watched. What he had heard had been very enlightening, every single word.

Poor thing, only a few more days to live.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

Yes! There was a lot going on in this episode. There were several threads, Luthor and the clone, Perry and Jimmy, Lois and Clark.

Poor Jimmy. With some people, jumping to the wrong conclusion is the only exercise they get. Jimmy is finding clues and jumping to the wrong conclusion and he doesn't know it and it is worrying him sick.

The interaction between Lois and Dr. Leek was fun. I managed to embellish it, a little.

Yes, very thoughtless of Lex to discuss that withing his super-hearing, but it did give the clone some useful insight.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard