Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Story is Here.

FDK goes here. grin

Again, sorry it's so short, but hopefully I'll have more for you soon. Please enjoy!

~•~
Kerth
Kerth
Ack! Way to leave us hanging, so to speak. wink Of course I want more, but I'm glad just to see that you're back to work on the story. clap

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Top Banana
Top Banana
Yeah! It's back!

You made it this short just so you could have a cliffhanger evil

The problem now is that you have set a precedent. I complain, you post a chapter. One, I could get a big head. smile1 Two, you would have to write real fast because I love this story dance

J/k again. Thanks for posting.

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Mike M
You made it this short just so you could have a cliffhanger evil

Yes, actually. grin

~•~
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
You know, Queen, you've already got us hanging by the edge of our seats, we didn't need another cliffhanger. This was an exciting tease of part. grovel More please.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
It’s back! hyper

A big, red button marked 'elevator'?”
Wouldn’t be the first time? Back in her day, they had those big contraption you had to operate for the elevator.

Lois paused. “No,” she replied at last, although truthfully, she actually had *no* idea what she was supposed to be looking for. She just hoped she'd know it when she found it.
Did she try ‘Cortana,’ at the begin of ‘where is the elevator control room’?

“Any sign of him?” The voice outside the room was muffled, but Lois could just make out the words.

“No,” came the equally-muffled reply. “You're sure he came down to the cafeteria?”
Huh.

“I am Zor-Xu.”
Okay?

Zor-Xu frowned. “You have no idea who I am, do you,” he grumbled.
Not even the foggiest. Sounds like a Quarthien merchant to me, though.

“I'm sure,” Lois amiably agreed, though Zor-Xu frowned at her patronizing tone. “So, do you know who these guys—?”
clap Like the citizens parliament prior to the French Revolution?

Suddenly, the man broke off whatever he was in the process of saying. He froze, his head tilting, and stepped away from the terminal, pulling some kind of gun from his coat. He looked around...and up.
So much for being safe on the ceiling.

Great part, Mary. Now, where did you hide the rest of that cliff… [Linked Image]

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I'm ready for another part to distract me from my writing, Queen of Capes. grovel

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Posting this from the library - Sorry it's taking so long, guys; I had to go away on a trip. There's a lot of work to do here, and also no convenient internet, so it might be a while. Sorry. D: I'll do what I can.

~•~

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard