Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Ads Found Here

Please throw your tomatoes and bucket of corn here.

Sorry so few. I was going to write more, but I was called into work twice this week and my writing time was depleted. Perhaps next year I'll start earlier (as in when the nominations come out).

Last edited by VirginiaR; 04/19/15 07:47 PM. Reason: added note

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Kerth
Kerth
LOL...it's great that you could add these to the ceremony. smile Thanks for the laugh!

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Those little ads were a lot of fun. smile

"Who's asking? Clark... or Superman?"
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hilarious, as always! And I feel honored to have my bowling alley featured in your ads. Well done!!!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Thanks, guys. I must have missed a calling to be a Mad Men fan. wink

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Wonderful. I chuckled all the way through. And one of my stories got in there!! Woooo. I think that's even more of an honour than then Kerth win. grin

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by KatherineKent
Wonderful. I chuckled all the way through. And one of my stories got in there!! Woooo. I think that's even more of an honour than then Kerth win. grin
Thanks, KK. The easiest way increase the odds of having an advertisement made is to write a story that gets our favorite reporters out of the office to a business or different locale of some sort, or if they don't head out to make sure that an aspect of the story focuses on some object (in this case a pen). I'm glad you enjoyed it.

VirginiaR.
---
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Ah--these are great, Virginia! clap rotflol notworthy

Can only imagine how much these added to the ceremony grin. Funny, great style to the writing, so relatable to the stories. Very much enjoyed each and every one smile.

Laura

Last edited by LMA; 04/21/15 12:31 PM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
LMA: Thank you for stopping by to read some adverts.

Ah--these are great, Virginia! clap rotflol notworthy
Thank you. smile

Can only imagine how much these added to the ceremony grin. Funny, great style to the writing, so relatable to the stories. Very much enjoyed each and every one smile.
Unfortunately, I was unable to attend the ceremony either, so I sent Amber these ads several days before the big event. The presentation (at the ceremony) was all her! clap I like the instant gratification the Kerth Awards Banquet gives to silly people like me. I'm glad you enjoyed my ad recap.

That reminds me. I wonder if Christina gave birth to another Kerth baby. Anyone know?

VirginiaR.
---

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard