Winter Wonderland – Kathy B

Best Comedy

Memo from the Daily Planet Janitorial Staff – Shayne Terry

Best New Author

Debbie G (Classical Gal)

Best Overall Story

Fictitious Persons – Debbie G

Congratulations to all the winners and the nominees! smile1

Thank you to Annette for organising online nominating and voting, and for maintaining the Kerth website.clap Thank you to LabRat and KathyM for helping to tally the votes. jump

A special thank you to Amber organising the ceremony and Susan for organising the quizzes. smile The Kerths couldn’t go ahead without your support.

Tricia cool

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
What a wonderful ceremony, as usual. K-Comm did a fantastic job. Special kudos to Amber for running the show. Virginia, your commercials were wonderful and hilarious, as always (I feel so special to have had my bowling alley make an appearance!)

Thank for the votes on Strike, and congrats, again, to all the winners! What an amazing collection of stories this year!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Congratulations, everyone! Lots of great stories this year!

I wanted to attend but missed it, unfortunately. Also I tried to put the Mibbit chat widget on the archive but for some reason this year it wouldn't work.

Did anyone make logs of the awards and chat channels? And if so, are you planning to post them somewhere? A few years back we linked to a cool side-by-side awards/chat transcript from the ceremony. If someone is planning to do something like that again, the archive would love to post it, if there are no objections.

And if there are transcripts from past ceremonies, we'd love to get hold of those as well and post them.

btw we've updated the archive's Kerth 2015 page and the catalogs with the winners.

Best wishes,

LaurenW

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Congratulations to all the winners! clap

Originally Posted by Deadly Chakram
Virginia, your commercials were wonderful and hilarious, as always (I feel so special to have had my bowling alley make an appearance!)
Thank you, DC. I'm glad you were tickled. I couldn't make it this year, but I felt like participating in absentia.

I'll post the commercials tomorrow when I have more time for all of you who watch the SuperBowl just for the commercials, but couldn't catch the game this year... Oh, wait, wrong crowd. wink

Congratulations, again, to the winners! notworthy

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Congratulations to all the winners. I'm not at all surprised that my seven nominations only resulted in one win. The winning stories were all completely superb.

I too would love to be able to read a transcript ... smile

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Congratulations to all of the winners! smile

"Who's asking? Clark... or Superman?"
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Congrats, everyone clap hyper notworthy.

And thanks for posting the results so quickly--I was curious grin.
Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Kerth
Kerth
Congrats everyone! I'm super bummed that I missed it, but I had to work late frown I'm hoping the logs (if there are any) are gonna go up soon, i love all the ads and everything.

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Thanks again to the K-Comm committee for spending so much time organizing the ceremony. Thanks to our presenters for a fun evening, as well as to our sponsor. (Virginia, your commercials are right up there with Geico's as being among the few that I actually enjoy.)

Congratulations to all of the Kerth winners and to the nominees. Of course, we, the readers, came out as the true winners. As has been the case in the past, there were so many wonderful stories again this year. May we be able to say that for many years to come.

Joy,
Lynn

p.s., Lauren, I went right to mibbit's web site and it worked flawlessly for me. Perhaps you could try that next year?

p.p.s., I was just over on the archive looking up one of Shayne's stories, and I saw that the 2015 Kerth winner/nominee icons are already up for this year's stories. That was fast work!

Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
Congratulations to all the nominees and winners. I have always believed that simply to be nominated was an honor in itself, as the quality of writing on these boards is outstanding.

I was sorry to have missed the Kerth ceremony this year, but I was traveling and had no computer access. My sister-in-law passed away on Thursday, the week before the Kerths and Friday they told us that her funeral was on Monday at two in California. Since I am now in Texas, the trip took two hard days of driving. We got back late yesterday and I didn't even realize that I had missed everything until this morning. Hopefully next year no family emergencies will intervene.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Congratulations to all of the winners. It was a disappointment that I was unable, because of my schedule, to participate this year.

Maybe next year.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nan - so sorry about your sister-in-law.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Kerth
Kerth
Congratulations to all of the winners and nominees, and thanks to everyone who contributes their time to keeping the Kerth Awards a L&C fanfic tradition. It makes me proud to be part of this supportive community. clap

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Congratulations! And it sound like it was a fun ceremony!

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Originally Posted by Lynn S. M.
Congratulations to all of the Kerth winners and to the nominees. Of course, we, the readers, came out as the true winners.

I couldn't have said it better, Lynn. smile And I'm impressed to learn that the Kerths are going on since 1998-almost twenty years! This is definitively a dedicated community.

Thanks for keeping me company between my late night/early morning baking sessions! wink

Go I Know Not Whither and Fetch I Know Not What
Features Writer
Features Writer
Thank you so much! I am always so honored to be nominated at all, and I've been so absent recently that I wasn't expecting anything at all this year. To hear that I won was a surprise and a joy. Thanks to everyone who voted -- and to everyone who does all the behind-the-scenes work to keep this fandom alive! It's such a treat to get to still enjoy L&C and really great stories!

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Congratulations to all winners!

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
N
Features Writer
Features Writer
N
Yay, congratulations to all of the winners (and the nominees of course)!

I too would love to see a transcript as I couldn't make it this year.

And Nan- my condolences on the loss of your sister in law frown

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
First off: Nan, condolences on the loss of your sister-in-law.

Secondly congratulations to all the winners and nominees! Picking a winner this year was very difficult, to say the least.

It does my heart good to be part of such a wonderful community. dance

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Congratulations to all the winners! The stories were really good this year.
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard