OP Offline
Pulitzer

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hello!

As they rounded the final corner Lois stopped in her tracks and took in a deep breath through her nose. She let out a heartfelt, "Mmmmmmmmm, what a wonderful aroma!"

What a lovely way for a couple to spend a little time together, at a boulangerie in Paris!

Amandine laid a gentle hand on Clark's shoulder and said, "Show her around, pick whatever food you wish. Tell the ladies I said it is my wedding present to you."

"Madame Morel, vous êtes trop gentil" [Madame Morel, you are too kind"] Turning to Lois he said, "Madame Morel said to pick anything and that we should consider it to be a wedding gift. I just thought, we didn't have a wedding cake." Looking around he spotted a chocolate frosted muffin he said to Lois, "Perhaps a muffin."

Lois turned to Madame Morel, "Thank you, Madame Morel. That is very kind of you. Clark has told me so much about your shop. I've been looking forward to visiting it." Lois looked around, "Everything just looks so wonderful."

"Please, for the wife of my good friend, Clark, pick anything. It is yours."

Thank you for re-visiting (or should I say thank you for letting Lois and Clark) revisit one of my favorite places in fandom! party

Clark sauntered away and once out of sight zipped over to the plane and then seeing that he was alone and unobserved he floated up and placed his hands in the depressions made by the other Superman. They were a perfect fit. He floated back down and returned to Lois and the Inspector.

Taking Lois's hand in his, Clark said, "Thank you, Inspector. You have been most helpful. Come on, Lois. It's time for us to go. Please excuse us inspector. We have a flight to catch."

It's a very good thing Lois was there to distract the inspector while her husband did some inspecting on his own. Now that Clark realizes that this is a clone, what is he going to do next?

Hmmm, they better catch that 'flight'.

Jimmy dipped his hand in and came out with a croissant. He tore off a piece and popped it into his mouth. He chewed thoughtfully then swallowed.

This is not fun! Now I have to go visit the local french bakery here, but no doubt their croissants are not nearly as good!

The tender tone and the sentiment expressed was pushing her close to tears as she said, "That's what is so mind boggling, that I mean that much to you. I'm nobody."

"Oh, quite the contrary, Lois, you are the most special woman I have ever known. You complete me. Without you, I'm only half a man. I love you."

As a single tear of joy trickled down her cheek, she smiled a gentle smile and leaned in for a kiss.

These last three sentences were perfection. Thank you. smile

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Moragna,

Thanks for the FDK!

Originally Posted by Morgana
Hello!

As they rounded the final corner Lois stopped in her tracks and took in a deep breath through her nose. She let out a heartfelt, "Mmmmmmmmm, what a wonderful aroma!"

What a lovely way for a couple to spend a little time together, at a boulangerie in Paris!

Thank you for setting the scene and letting me use it.

Amandine laid a gentle hand on Clark's shoulder and said, "Show her around, pick whatever food you wish. Tell the ladies I said it is my wedding present to you."

"Madame Morel, vous êtes trop gentil" [Madame Morel, you are too kind"] Turning to Lois he said, "Madame Morel said to pick anything and that we should consider it to be a wedding gift. I just thought, we didn't have a wedding cake." Looking around he spotted a chocolate frosted muffin he said to Lois, "Perhaps a muffin."

Lois turned to Madame Morel, "Thank you, Madame Morel. That is very kind of you. Clark has told me so much about your shop. I've been looking forward to visiting it." Lois looked around, "Everything just looks so wonderful."

"Please, for the wife of my good friend, Clark, pick anything. It is yours."

Thank you for re-visiting (or should I say thank you for letting Lois and Clark) revisit one of my favorite places in fandom! party

When I read this section in Stranger, I loved it and when I saw that they were going to Paris, I just had to as if I could borrow it.

Clark sauntered away and once out of sight zipped over to the plane and then seeing that he was alone and unobserved he floated up and placed his hands in the depressions made by the other Superman. They were a perfect fit. He floated back down and returned to Lois and the Inspector.

Taking Lois's hand in his, Clark said, "Thank you, Inspector. You have been most helpful. Come on, Lois. It's time for us to go. Please excuse us inspector. We have a flight to catch."

It's a very good thing Lois was there to distract the inspector while her husband did some inspecting on his own. Now that Clark realizes that this is a clone, what is he going to do next?

Hmmm, they better catch that 'flight'.

It was never explained in the series how Clark had unfettered access to the plane. I hope this works better.

Jimmy dipped his hand in and came out with a croissant. He tore off a piece and popped it into his mouth. He chewed thoughtfully then swallowed.

This is not fun! Now I have to go visit the local French bakery here, but no doubt their croissants are not nearly as good!

Enjoy!

The tender tone and the sentiment expressed was pushing her close to tears as she said, "That's what is so mind boggling, that I mean that much to you. I'm nobody."

"Oh, quite the contrary, Lois, you are the most special woman I have ever known. You complete me. Without you, I'm only half a man. I love you."

As a single tear of joy trickled down her cheek, she smiled a gentle smile and leaned in for a kiss.

These last three sentences were perfection. Thank you. smile

I just had to end the chapter on a WAFFy note.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard