Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
So. Superman has appeared ...

TOC

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
It was time.
Time for another part? Please? grovel

I'm extra excited about the next part.

And Lois thinking his burp was the most graceful and gentle burp she had ever witnessed? She must have it bad for him if she is even mentally praising his burps!

Joy,
Lynn

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Lots of fun! clap Again, I feel like siding with Lynn on the needing more issue, but alas, the truth is I'm just greedy and impatient.

Interesting that you chose not to send Lois into space with the colonists. We are exceedingly cruel to Lois, aren't we? evil It's refreshing to have Lois keep this secret from Clark and have to struggle with it as he has in sooooooo many stories.

So, what is Lois going to do? Will she tell Clark that she knows that Superman was him or will she plead ignorance? How will she describe knowing what she knew about Superman? Waiting to find out will be a difficult chore, but one I'll have to manage.

I do hope that you're working busily on the next sequel to this story since you only have 2 parts left (and possibly an epilogue), because I know I won't be the only one calling for "More!" once this story is done. Your characterizations are always so lighthearted and entertaining. clap

Originally Posted by Lynn S. M.
And Lois thinking his burp was the most graceful and gentle burp she had ever witnessed? She must have it bad for him if she is even mentally praising his burps!
lol Good point!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Kerth
Kerth
Lois has some explaining to do! laugh Clark has to be mighty curious about how calmly Lois reacted to a bomb-eating superhero. whistle Lois clearly has to confess her secret now. And then...let the WAFF begin! grin

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
This was a really fun part. I'm looking forward to finding out what will happen next.

"Who's asking? Clark... or Superman?"
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Oh wow--this part was great! clap hyper notworthy

From Lois' reaction on the space shuttle, I'd have to agree--Clark has got to be pretty curious about their interaction grin.

How can he not be? Lois had a name for him. Lois was encouraging him to do something/anything--completely unhuman--to help. And the complete elephant in the room--Lois saw Clark eat a bomb...and she didn't react at all with surprise. Yep. Definitely. Some 'truths' need to be explained, conversations need to be had.

But considering there's another story after this one, very excited to see just how much is communicated.

Wonderful, as always smile. And so excited (as always) for the next part wink.
Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally Posted by Lynn S. M.
It was time.
Time for another part? Please? grovel
Okay. grin

I'm extra excited about the next part.
Hmmmm, whether it will live up to your expectations remains to be seen.

Joy,
Lynn
Of course she has it bad for him. But she wasn't necessarily 'praising' the burp, just recognising that it was nicer than the usual, slovenly burps of most men in Metropolis.

Originally Posted by VirginiaR
Lots of fun! clap Again, I feel like siding with Lynn on the needing more issue, but alas, the truth is I'm just greedy and impatient.
Sorry. You will have to learn some patience then.

Interesting that you chose not to send Lois into space with the colonists. We are exceedingly cruel to Lois, aren't we? evil It's refreshing to have Lois keep this secret from Clark and have to struggle with it as he has in sooooooo many stories.
Thanks. I never thought that she went up into space. I'm pretty sure that it became clear she was an 'unauthorised passenger' to everyone gathering in the lobby of the rocket, and so had to wait around at EPRAD till Superman came back.

So, what is Lois going to do? Will she tell Clark that she knows that Superman was him or will she plead ignorance? How will she describe knowing what she knew about Superman? Waiting to find out will be a difficult chore, but one I'll have to manage.
You'll find out in this next chapter!

I do hope that you're working busily on the next sequel to this story since you only have 2 parts left (and possibly an epilogue), because I know I won't be the only one calling for "More!" once this story is done. Your characterizations are always so lighthearted and entertaining. clap
Thank you. I do have the general plot mapped out for the next one, but actually writing it ... it's warring with a different LnC plot that has hit me, and still trying to fulfill my new years resolution from two years ago, to complete my only unfinished SV fic.

Originally Posted by groobie
Lois has some explaining to do! laugh Clark has to be mighty curious about how calmly Lois reacted to a bomb-eating superhero. whistle Lois clearly has to confess her secret now. And then...let the WAFF begin! grin
Well .... um .... read on.

Originally Posted by Lady Loisette
This was a really fun part. I'm looking forward to finding out what will happen next.
It's coming soon.

Originally Posted by LMA
Oh wow--this part was great! clap hyper notworthy
Thank you.

From Lois' reaction on the space shuttle, I'd have to agree--Clark has got to be pretty curious about their interaction grin.
Oh yeah, but will he SAY anything though?

How can he not be? Lois had a name for him. Lois was encouraging him to do something/anything--completely unhuman--to help. And the complete elephant in the room--Lois saw Clark eat a bomb...and she didn't react at all with surprise. Yep. Definitely. Some 'truths' need to be explained, conversations need to be had.
Yup, they do. Things need to be said, and revealed and confessed. But will they?

But considering there's another story after this one, very excited to see just how much is communicated.
smile

Wonderful, as always smile. And so excited (as always) for the next part wink.
Laura
It's coming

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard