Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#262393 04/11/15 06:38 AM
Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Last year logging onto the IRC was a nightmare. splat Hence I did not attend the Kerth awards. whinging

Can someone tell me how to do it this year? huh

Also, why do we go there for the awards anyway? Isn't there an easier computer environment for us to enter without all the drama? Of course this comes from someone who is most definitely not a power user.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Last year was my first Kerth and my first experience with irc. Once I got into the chat room and saw how it worked I eventually began to understand, but I also have to agree that, in this day and age, it's a pretty complicated and convoluted way to chat.

Personally I don't have much experience with alternatives, though. I have used msn (now skype/msn) and have had multiple windows open and multiple people joined in the chat, but I don't know of anything else.

Plus, depending on the time - which has not yet been announced ... I may not even be able to attend this year! I was lucky last year - even though it was quite late at night. frown

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."

Moderated by  Darth Michael 

Link Copied to Clipboard