Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
We have the money I was saving for the Tahiti trip. We could use that as a down payment. With our combined salary, now that Daddy is paying for my old apartment so that Lucy can live there, we could afford a reasonable mortgage. Bill did say that this was a low crime area so it should be a safe place to have a family. We've already seen how unsafe our apartment is. Jack broke in easily and stole all our stuff. What'd'ya think?"

"You're probably right. We can drive around one day and see what is available."

See? I knew they were going to find a great house in that neighborhood. Lois does not need to save money to go to Tahiti, since Clark can fly her there all they have to worry about is hotel fees.

After the ad campaign started for The Hottest Team in Town, those two broke a lot of cases. They need a vacation!

Lois had heard the elevator chime and spotted Clark as he was exiting it. She hustled over to him and whispered, "Where have you been … never mind. You're needed in France. There's an airliner in trouble."

He looked at the TV. He asked, "What's going on?"

I always wonder where Clark is when he isn't being Superman.

"Maybe we should just double-check with my parents. There might be something they haven't told me."

"Sounds like a good idea. We can call them as soon as we get home."

Uh, why didn't Clark and Lois just fly to Smallville? Wouldn't it have been easier than talking on the phone? huh

Clark thought for a second and then snapped his fingers. He said, "He was holding that airliner up. Maybe he left handprints. I could go and see if they match."

"Sounds like a good idea."

"Want to go?"

As soon as he asked, Lois started to get excited. "Fly to Paris? The City of Lights? Me? I'd love to."

"Let's go early. There's this little bakery that makes the absolutely best croissants in the world."

Chez Morel, here we come! Best chocolate croissants in Paris! smile1

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Morgana
We have the money I was saving for the Tahiti trip. We could use that as a down payment. With our combined salary, now that Daddy is paying for my old apartment so that Lucy can live there, we could afford a reasonable mortgage. Bill did say that this was a low crime area so it should be a safe place to have a family. We've already seen how unsafe our apartment is. Jack broke in easily and stole all our stuff. What'd'ya think?"

"You're probably right. We can drive around one day and see what is available."

See? I knew they were going to find a great house in that neighborhood. Lois does not need to save money to go to Tahiti, since Clark can fly her there all they have to worry about is hotel fees.

After the ad campaign started for The Hottest Team in Town, those two broke a lot of cases. They need a vacation! .

They don’t even have hotel fees to worry about. They have their own tropical island all to themselves.

Lois had heard the elevator chime and spotted Clark as he was exiting it. She hustled over to him and whispered, "Where have you been … never mind. You're needed in France. There's an airliner in trouble."

He looked at the TV. He asked, "What's going on?"

I always wonder where Clark is when he isn't being Superman.

This time, Lois wasn’t covering for him. He was actually out seeing a source.

"Maybe we should just double-check with my parents. There might be something they haven't told me."

"Sounds like a good idea. We can call them as soon as we get home."

Uh, why didn't Clark and Lois just fly to Smallville? Wouldn't it have been easier than talking on the phone? huh

Sometimes it is best not to just ‘drop in’ on someone. They did want a quiet meal together at home.

Clark thought for a second and then snapped his fingers. He said, "He was holding that airliner up. Maybe he left handprints. I could go and see if they match."

"Sounds like a good idea."

"Want to go?"

As soon as he asked, Lois started to get excited. "Fly to Paris? The City of Lights? Me? I'd love to."

"Let's go early. There's this little bakery that makes the absolutely best croissants in the world."

Chez Morel, here we come! Best chocolate croissants in Paris! smile1

You guessed it!

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard