Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Nearly at the end ...

TOC

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Kerth
Kerth
Hmmm...I wonder if Jor-El would be happy with Kara taking over the training on behalf of Clark. One officially trained Kryptonian is better than none! laugh You've got quite a bit to wrap up and only one part left. I'd better get my WAFFY ending! wildguy

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
One part left and Clark is still... semi-dead. shock Jor-El has better to bring him back soon. grovel

And there's Lex's storyline, too. A lot of ground to cover in one part. help I can barely wait! hyper

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally Posted by groobie
Hmmm...I wonder if Jor-El would be happy with Kara taking over the training on behalf of Clark. One officially trained Kryptonian is better than none! laugh
That's quite a good idea. *nods* But not what happens.

You've got quite a bit to wrap up and only one part left.
Not as much as you think ...

I'd better get my WAFFY ending! wildguy
I seem to be well known for my WAFF. Don't know why!

Originally Posted by Ultra Woman
One part left and Clark is still... semi-dead. shock Jor-El has better to bring him back soon. grovel
He's working on it...

And there's Lex's storyline, too. A lot of ground to cover in one part.
The Lex storyline is done. He was only brought back to be alive, and confused and full of hair. He will now be the usual and constant annoyance to Superman.

help I can barely wait! hyper

Andreia
Posting the last chapter now.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."

Moderated by  Blueowl, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard