Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Thanks so much for including Amandine in this story, it has been a long time since the lady has been heard from!

A few minutes later, the elevator dinged again and Jimmy looked up to see who was on board. He was surprised to see Inspector Bill Henderson step out. Jimmy watched as he scanned the bull pen, finally spotting Lois and Clark. Jimmy watched as he made his way down the ramp to their desks. Standing next to Clark he cleared his throat.

Yay! Bill is here. One can never say that he is a chatterbox.

"I have also acted on your other suggestion. Outside of center city is a precinct house that has virtually been abandoned. It's in a low crime area so a strong MPD presence wasn't needed. It's in the Brightview section. It's a section of older homes, mostly brownstones dating back to the twenties. The area used to be rank with racketeers and bootleggers, bathtub gin and speakeasies, but that went out with the end of the Proabition era. Over the last few weeks, I have been able to transfer trustworthy people into the facility. Men and women I am sure of and that I trust to keep secrets. I think we are ready for operation ‘Downfall'."

Hmmm, could one of the streets in that neighborhood be called Hyperion?

"One that I saw almost looked like you were having sex, with your clothes on. What about that one where Clark is bent over and you are lying on his back with your arms and legs outstretched. What was that all about?"

In that one, Lois had been pretending to fly using Clark as her support, but she couldn't say that to Perry, "Oh, we were just … kidding around."

More like promo photos Lois.

The day after Toni Taylor's death, Clark received an e-mail from Bill Henderson telling him that if Lois didn't pay her parking fines she would have her license suspended.

As soon as Clark had opened it, he had called Lois over to read it. As soon as she did they high fived.

Ms. Taylor is under police custody?

There's a lot going on around here. Huge shift from the series. I am seriously wondering just how this takedown of Lex will go.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

Originally Posted by Morgana
Thanks so much for including Amandine in this story, it has been a long time since the lady has been heard from!

If we keep blending our stories like this, people will start to talk. Let em.

A few minutes later, the elevator dinged again and Jimmy looked up to see who was on board. He was surprised to see Inspector Bill Henderson step out. Jimmy watched as he scanned the bull pen, finally spotting Lois and Clark. Jimmy watched as he made his way down the ramp to their desks. Standing next to Clark he cleared his throat.

Yay! Bill is here. One can never say that he is a chatterbox.

When he speaks, it’s usually because he has something pithy to say.

"I have also acted on your other suggestion. Outside of center city is a precinct house that has virtually been abandoned. It's in a low crime area so a strong MPD presence wasn't needed. It's in the Brightview section. It's a section of older homes, mostly brownstones dating back to the twenties. The area used to be rank with racketeers and bootleggers, bathtub gin and speakeasies, but that went out with the end of the Proabition era. Over the last few weeks, I have been able to transfer trustworthy people into the facility. Men and women I am sure of and that I trust to keep secrets. I think we are ready for operation ‘Downfall'."

Hmmm, could one of the streets in that neighborhood be called Hyperion?

Could very well be.

"One that I saw almost looked like you were having sex, with your clothes on. What about that one where Clark is bent over and you are lying on his back with your arms and legs outstretched. What was that all about?"

In that one, Lois had been pretending to fly using Clark as her support, but she couldn't say that to Perry, "Oh, we were just … kidding around."

More like promo photos Lois.

Pictures for the scrapbook.

The day after Toni Taylor's death, Clark received an e-mail from Bill Henderson telling him that if Lois didn't pay her parking fines she would have her license suspended.

As soon as Clark had opened it, he had called Lois over to read it. As soon as she did they high fived.

Ms. Taylor is under police custody?

Protective custody.

There's a lot going on around here. Huge shift from the series. I am seriously wondering just how this takedown of Lex will go.

It isn’t going to be easy as you will see.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard