Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Nearly at the end ... and things will get better very soon.

TOC

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Kerth
Kerth
Nice that Jonathan is still alive in your story. His death in "Smallville" was very emotional and good for that show, but I love that he's in "Lois and Clark" to provide fatherly support and guidance. I suspect he should press play on that blinking answering machine, though. wink

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally Posted by groobie
Nice that Jonathan is still alive in your story.
Yeah. A difference caused by the band of blue that lead to NO confrontation with Lionel over Clark's powers, because Clark didn't have powers!

His death in "Smallville" was very emotional and good for that show,
I agree, but I also wish they hadn't done it too.

but I love that he's in "Lois and Clark" to provide fatherly support and guidance.
LnC and the comics are just so wonderful having the Kents alive. I love them.

I suspect he should press play on that blinking answering machine, though. wink
The message was actually Chloe and gang trying to reach them from Metropolis, but they were out in the barn saying 'goodbye' to Clark, and never picked up the phone. That's one reason why Chloe (and gang) then sped to Smallville and burst through the door looking for Mr and Mrs Kent, as there had been no answer to the phone calls.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."

Moderated by  Blueowl, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard