Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
E
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
E
I'm new to this website, but have always loved the show and have been reading the fan fictions for a while now. But recently, I was rewatching a couple episodes of the show and I was wondering when or if Clark told Lois that he was adopted (before she found out his secret). I know that in Strange Visitor (From Another Planet) he was writing an article about adoption and hinted at being able to relate to the topic but I don't think Lois really knew that he was. So was it one of those things that she only knew when she found out his secret or did he tell her before that?
This is probably a stupid question but I've been thinking about it for a while and couldn't find the answer anywhere online.

L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Hello Eclectic50 and welcome!

Your question isn't stupid at all. As far as I can recall, Strange Visitor is the closest that Clark ever gets to telling Lois that he's adopted.

Of course, if you are thinking of writing a story, you can certainly have Clark tell her that he was adopted at any time you wish.

Joy,
Lynn

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Welcome, Eclectic. wave

Lynn is right - we're not a community that jumps all over new friends for asking questions. So feel free to jump right in! smile

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Welcome Electic wave.

Great question! Glad you asked...when I read your post, I wasn't sure about the answer either.

Laura

Last edited by LMA; 04/06/15 11:03 AM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Welcome to the boards! wave

If Lois didn't know by then, I imagine she must have figured it out in Green, Green Glow of Home because of the color of their eyes. But this is just my opinion.

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard