Next Thread
Print Thread
#262117 03/29/15 08:41 PM
N
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
N
This came up briefly during the episode view yesterday...

We all know a green Kryptonite bullet can kill Superman. But what happens if he gets shot by a red K bullet? It effects are varied depending on the episode, after all.

So here's my challenge. You can pick whatever effect you want for the red K bullet. But

1. The story must be set in season 1 or 2 and
2. Someone (but not Lois!) has to figure out CK=S as a result of the shooting

Have fun
Feli

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
E
EL Offline
Blogger
Blogger
E
Would a red bullet be able to penetrate his skin? It only affects him emotionally. As far as the show went, it never removed his invulnerability. I like the idea though - maybe it could be some combination of the two?

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
It might not have to penetrate his skin. If it struck flesh (even if it bounced off) it would spread it's influence to him - remember how swiftly his mood changed upon holding the red K in Dr. Friskin's office. And it does make his powers go haywire - so it's not just something that affects him mentally.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
I was thinking it might do something to the powers to me. What? I'm not sure, yet.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard