Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
So ... Lois' confession ... devil

Waiting here for your reactions ....... come on ....

TOC

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
Oh no. No. No no. Nooooo!!!

Clark think that there's another guy in her life! This is bad. Really bad. Horribly bad. Devastating even!

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Ack! So close, yet so far away. How frustrating for both Lois and Clark (not to mention for your readers).

So in this story, Clark has found a different way to be jealous of himself.

Can't wait for next weekend.

Joy,
Lynn

Top Banana
Top Banana
Loved it! I like that Lois is beginning to get her footing with the Clark situation as opposed to some of the earlier chapters when she just could not seem to get herself even close to together.

Can't wait to see how far you take this in this story since you indicated that this is part of the 'Destiny series' in one of your FDKs. You could either wrap it up quickly or extend it out for a number of stories and really mess with Lois' mind...

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Good job girl! Things are definitely getting interesting thumbsup

"Exactly what do you expect me to do?" came Clark's sarcastic retort. "It's not as if there is a weak link in this chain." She heard the rattle as he held up his bound hands.

"Well," she paused. "There could be," she proposed, tentatively. "Why don't you just look?"

*She winks compulsively*
Clark: "Lois, have you got something in your eye?"

"Him? Him who?" Lois asked confused.

"Him. The man you are in love with, the one you couldn't be with years ago, but now you can." Clark was looking down at his shoes and trying to effect a nonchalant attitude.
Yay for Clarkie jealous of the Mystery Man! I wonder if this means that KK loves geometry and instead of the canonical triangle CK-Lois-Sm she will offer us a... Quadrilateral grin

Go I Know Not Whither and Fetch I Know Not What
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Oooohhhh nooooo! More confusion shock dizzy clap. Now Clark thinks that Lois is 'in love' with someone--and has absolutely no clue that this guy is him. Eek! I am really wanting to get into these next few parts and see how this resolves itself (?).

Very much enjoyed this part:

Lois watched out of the corner of her eyes as Dr. Baines and her muscular associate finally wandered out of sight.

"Okay, they're gone. Do something, Clark," she spoke quietly but decisively.

"Do … something …?" came the confused reply.

"You know," she shrugged and jiggled at her bonds.

"Exactly what do you expect me to do?" came Clark's sarcastic retort. "It's not as if there is a weak link in this chain." She heard the rattle as he held up his bound hands.

"Well," she paused. "There could be," she proposed, tentatively. "Why don't you just look?"

"All right," he sighed.

"Just … look quickly," she interjected some sternness into her tone. "Baines is going to be back any minute to kill us. I don't know why she hasn't done it already."

Trying not to sneak a peek over her shoulder, while Clark pretended to rattle away at the chains, her eyes wandered over to Jimmy, still unconscious on the floor.

Lois knowing so much of what Clark is going to become...Clark, knowing what he can do, but not how he's going to do it to help the world. Makes for some really entertaining exchanges clap.

--looking at calendar and willing it to be next weekend grovel--

Awesome job!
Laura

Last edited by LMA; 04/02/15 12:38 AM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Poor Clark. Too bad Lois didn’t think of another excuse for not giving in to Claude. How lucky for her that Clark is unlikely to change his feelings even though he think she’s in love with someone else. Not so lucky for Clark, though. I hope you don’t torment the poor man for too long. wink

Kerth
Kerth
Ack! I hope that Lois doesn't drag out Clark's confusion about who she's in love with for too long. Clark's likely to back off and hide his feelings, and that just won't do! No, Lois should just step into the hallway, grab the front of his shirt, and pull him in for a kiss. laugh

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally Posted by Christina
Oh no. No. No no. Nooooo!!!

Clark think that there's another guy in her life! This is bad. Really bad. Horribly bad. Devastating even!
Mmm Hmmm. Not good. Clark DOES think there is another guy in her life.

Originally Posted by Lynn S. M.
Ack! So close, yet so far away. How frustrating for both Lois and Clark (not to mention for your readers).
Surely not. You can't possibly be frustrated! I would never want my readers to be frustrated.

So in this story, Clark has found a different way to be jealous of himself.
LOL. Yup.

Can't wait for next weekend.

Joy,
Lynn
It's 'next weekend' !!!

Originally Posted by Mike M
Loved it! I like that Lois is beginning to get her footing with the Clark situation as opposed to some of the earlier chapters when she just could not seem to get herself even close to together.
She's been struggling with her thoughts and feeling and actions. It's been really hard. She just needed to STOP, and just live her life!

Can't wait to see how far you take this in this story since you indicated that this is part of the 'Destiny series' in one of your FDKs. You could either wrap it up quickly or extend it out for a number of stories and really mess with Lois' mind...

Mike
Mess with Lois' mind! Really? You think that would be a good idea? Or maybe I should mess with Clark's mind? I mean, he now thinks she's in love with some other man ... and Superman hasn't even entered the picture yet. At least when he agonised over her love for Superman, he still knew that she loved 'him' in some sort of weird way.

Originally Posted by HiddenMoon
Good job girl! Things are definitely getting interesting thumbsup

*She winks compulsively*
Clark: "Lois, have you got something in your eye?"
LOL

"Him? Him who?" Lois asked confused.

"Him. The man you are in love with, the one you couldn't be with years ago, but now you can." Clark was looking down at his shoes and trying to effect a nonchalant attitude.
Yay for Clarkie jealous of the Mystery Man! I wonder if this means that KK loves geometry and instead of the canonical triangle CK-Lois-Sm she will offer us a... Quadrilateral grin
Well, I am a mathematician by training!!!! Although statistics and problem solving are my favourite, geometry is also fun. grin

Originally Posted by LMA
Oooohhhh nooooo! More confusion shock dizzy clap. Now Clark thinks that Lois is 'in love' with someone--and has absolutely no clue that this guy is him. Eek! I am really wanting to get into these next few parts and see how this resolves itself (?).
The true and final resolution of this quandary could be quite a while off.

Very much enjoyed this part:

Lois watched out of the corner of her eyes as Dr. Baines and her muscular associate finally wandered out of sight.

"Okay, they're gone. Do something, Clark," she spoke quietly but decisively.

"Do … something …?" came the confused reply.

"You know," she shrugged and jiggled at her bonds.

"All right," he sighed.

"Just … look quickly," she interjected some sternness into her tone. "Baines is going to be back any minute to kill us. I don't know why she hasn't done it already."

Trying not to sneak a peek over her shoulder, while Clark pretended to rattle away at the chains, her eyes wandered over to Jimmy, still unconscious on the floor.

Lois knowing so much of what Clark is going to become...Clark, knowing what he can do, but not how he's going to do it to help the world. Makes for some really entertaining exchanges clap.
Thanks

--looking at calendar and willing it to be next weekend grovel--

Awesome job!
Laura
Hey, it worked. You DID 'will' it to be 'next weekend' grin

Originally Posted by DebbieG
Poor Clark. Too bad Lois didn’t think of another excuse for not giving in to Claude. How lucky for her that Clark is unlikely to change his feelings even though he think she’s in love with someone else. Not so lucky for Clark, though. I hope you don’t torment the poor man for too long. wink
Clark's feelings for Lois will never change, no matter what. It's a pretty good certainty.

Originally Posted by groobie
Ack! I hope that Lois doesn't drag out Clark's confusion about who she's in love with for too long. Clark's likely to back off and hide his feelings, and that just won't do! No, Lois should just step into the hallway, grab the front of his shirt, and pull him in for a kiss. laugh
lol You'll just have to see how this information affects everything...

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Uh-oh! I'm late. I need to go read the next part now.

"Who's asking? Clark... or Superman?"

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard