Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
TriciaW #261934 03/17/15 11:47 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
You're welcome. I needed the reminder myself. We got the eligible list earlier again this year. More time to think. I just wish we could vote them all.
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
TriciaW #261994 03/21/15 08:44 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Late to the party — I’ve been really busy IRL with work deadlines. Congratulations to all the nominees! My daughter remarked to me recently how unusual it is for a fandom to have such a vibrant fanfic community over fifteen years after the original series went off the air. I think it’s a testament to L&C and to all of you that there continue to be so many high quality stories after so long.

I feel very honored, as a newcomer, to be included as a nominee this year. Thank you!

TriciaW #261996 03/21/15 09:29 PM
Boards Chief Administrator
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Sorry I am very late in getting the site updated but you can find the one stop re-reading page here: http://www.kerthawards.com/ka/2015-kerth-awards/nominees/

Annette wink

www.kerthawards.com
www.lcficmbs.com
www.folcvideo.com
www.nfanfic.net
www.annesplace.net

"There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America." Bill Clinton, inaugural address, January 21, 1993
TriciaW #262003 03/22/15 08:55 AM
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Hi Annette,

Thanks for posting the nominations in one place for handy reference.

May I suggest a correction? The first story in the Comedy category should not be my "A Brief Story." Rather, it should be Annie B.'s "A Brief History of the Bureaus."

Thanks,
Lynn

TriciaW #262004 03/22/15 10:07 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Also, The Wedding (Female Hawk) and The Wedding Pact (KatherineKent) seem to have got mixed up on the Long Story category. Hopefully the list here is correct, rather than the Kerth Awards site smile

Can we just double check that these titles have not got mixed up in any other categories too?

Thanks

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
TriciaW #262009 03/22/15 11:44 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
What I printed out from TriciaW has it correctly. (first item in this thread). The Kerth Site has The Wedding by Female Hawk in both the Mid-Length and Long Story categories, which clearly can't be true. The Wedding Pact goes in the Long Story category.
The big question is which one is in the "Best Overall Story" category. Is that one right?
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
TriciaW #262014 03/22/15 02:57 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Thanks for noticing that The Wedding was in both categories and was only supposed to be in mid-length. I was worried for a moment that the two stories had been mixed up altogether and The Wedding Pact didn't really have a nomination!!

The Wedding does have two other nominations in the original list at the top of this thread. The Kerth site reports these identically. But, I was just wondering if there was any need to check whether the original nominations got the titles mixed up on these, or not?

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
TriciaW Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi everyone smile

The list at the top of this thread is correct. I will let Annette know about the Kerth website.

Tricia cool

TriciaW #262051 03/25/15 05:08 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Awesome, thanks for the double check. I would never have questioned it, until two stories turned out to have been mixed up with a similar name.

Thanks

KatherineKent/Victoria
TriciaW #262055 03/25/15 11:41 AM
Kerth
Online Content
Kerth
Congratulations to all writers who got nominated. I feel honored to be among them.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
TriciaW #262090 03/28/15 01:09 PM
Features Writer
Features Writer
Wow. Thanks for the nominations! I would have replied earlier but I haven't been able to log on for a few days.

TriciaW #262121 03/30/15 12:41 AM
Features Writer
Features Writer
Wow, so I'm very late getting on here, but thank you to everyone for the nomination! I'm always honored to realize I haven't been forgotten even though I've been so shamefully absent! smile Wonderful stories, and I've been reading through as many as I can so I can vote!

Thanks again, and thank you for everyone putting on these awards and helping make this continue to be the best fandom!

TriciaW #262201 04/02/15 12:50 PM
M
Columnist
Columnist
M
Thanks for the nominations! I haven't been around much lately, but I'm trying to catch up on my L&C reading. (I got sidetracked by Harry Potter stories. There are just so many of them! But every time someone takes off Harry's glasses, my first instinct is to yell, "No! Don't let them find out your secret identity!" before I come to my senses and remind myself that he's not Clark.)

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by mrsMxyzptlk
Thanks for the nominations! I haven't been around much lately, but I'm trying to catch up on my L&C reading. (I got sidetracked by Harry Potter stories. There are just so many of them! But every time someone takes off Harry's glasses, my first instinct is to yell, "No! Don't let them find out your secret identity!" before I come to my senses and remind myself that he's not Clark.)
rotflol

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard