Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Hope you are not air sick grin

TOC

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Kerth
Kerth
A-plot! smile Good fight scene...Doomsday is kicking butt. I knew going up in that helicopter was going to be a bad idea. lol Clark has to rescue Lois and give us all at least a little bit of WAFF in the middle of the destruction. grin

Just FYI: I'll be out of the country for the next two weeks and won't always have internet access. So sorry in advance if I can't keep up with the next parts, but I will catch up as soon as I can.

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally Posted by groobie
A-plot! smile Good fight scene...Doomsday is kicking butt.
Oh yeah.

I knew going up in that helicopter was going to be a bad idea. lol
Lois Lane and helicopters don't mix!

Clark has to rescue Lois and give us all at least a little bit of WAFF in the middle of the destruction. grin
Possibly!

Just FYI: I'll be out of the country for the next two weeks and won't always have internet access. So sorry in advance if I can't keep up with the next parts, but I will catch up as soon as I can.
Awww, no feedback till you get back frown Hope you really enjoy your time there.

Just FYI ... I'm going into hospital on Monday and Tuesday for Gamma Radiation treatment, so I may be taking a little break from posting anyway - but hopefully not two weeks.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."

Moderated by  Blueowl, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard