Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Artemis Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Agent Carter is shooting at Warner Bros. because in the last episode Peggy was coming up the stairs from the pit in front of the DP building. Then I started looking at more of the sets and the brownstones were there. More resemblances to scenes in LnC kept showing up. It is fun to have been on the lot.
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I thought that set was from Lois and Clark! Also last week when Peggy and Jarvis were talking that is the same street where Clark followed the scent of orchids!

Great show by the way. Just about the best thing on TV this year. Besides Castle of course!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Artemis Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Right! Several of the streets became familiar as soon as I realized it was that lot. Even the dock on the lake where Howard Stark took off in the boat at the beginning of the series was on the lot. Also we saw the auto-mat set on the main street on our tour years back.

The scene where Peggy was walking outside her building on the upper story was familiar. I think that building was the one in "Sex, Lies and Videotape". I've been cheering for Peggy as she shows she's just not a secretary. I can relate.
YAHOOO
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
Supposedly they're using at least the exterior of the former DP in the Supergirl pilot as well.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard