Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#261893 03/15/15 09:14 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Sorry about the later night posting, it's been a busy weekend. Enjoy!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Good things occur to the ones who can wait - or are insomniac wink
(Which admittedly is not a very insightful as a review...) :P

Go I Know Not Whither and Fetch I Know Not What
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by HiddenMoon
Good things occur to the ones who can wait - or are insomniac wink
(Which admittedly is not a very insightful as a review...) :P

LOL! I wanted to post just after midnight Saturday into Sunday, but wound up going to bed around 11:30ish. :p

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Oh-wow! DC, great part! clap hyper

So, does this mean we have Clark pretty much in the same situation as last night...and Lois totally normal? Now that will be interesting! jawdrop

I was surprised how well Lois took waking up this morning--after what had just happened with Lex. Clark seemed to handle things pretty well, but, like him, I'm really anxious for when they talk about everything.

And the date! Will it still happen? Will Clark be even more 'head over heals in love' (than normal wink ) when it does? Dying to read more! notworthy

Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Kerth
Kerth
It would, of course, be a shock to wake up in someone's arms without knowing how you wound up there, but I'm happy that Lois processed the shock quickly, understands that neither one was to blame, and isn't reacting badly to Clark. Though she recently had a traumatic sexual encounter with Lex, she's not seeing this one with Clark the same way - that bodes well for the future. She believes him, trusts him, and still works well with him.

Since Clark understands what is happening to him, knowing that he's becoming under the influence of the red kryptonite, I hope he has the presence of mind to warn Lois - he can say that he feels the perfume from the shop is starting to affect him again and that she should go away so he doesn't do anything they might regret. On the other hand, though, Lois might not regret it. wink devil

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by LMA
Oh-wow! DC, great part! clap hyper

So, does this mean we have Clark pretty much in the same situation as last night...and Lois totally normal? Now that will be interesting! jawdrop

I was surprised how well Lois took waking up this morning--after what had just happened with Lex. Clark seemed to handle things pretty well, but, like him, I'm really anxious for when they talk about everything.

And the date! Will it still happen? Will Clark be even more 'head over heals in love' (than normal wink ) when it does? Dying to read more! notworthy

Laura

Thanks - and thanks for continuing to read it!

Yes, Clark is still newly affected. BUT, luckily for him, the dosage is way, way smaller - just traces of it as opposed to full in the face.

Talking is coming, oh yes. Never fear. As for the date...well...you'll see.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by groobie
It would, of course, be a shock to wake up in someone's arms without knowing how you wound up there, but I'm happy that Lois processed the shock quickly, understands that neither one was to blame, and isn't reacting badly to Clark. Though she recently had a traumatic sexual encounter with Lex, she's not seeing this one with Clark the same way - that bodes well for the future. She believes him, trusts him, and still works well with him.

Since Clark understands what is happening to him, knowing that he's becoming under the influence of the red kryptonite, I hope he has the presence of mind to warn Lois - he can say that he feels the perfume from the shop is starting to affect him again and that she should go away so he doesn't do anything they might regret. On the other hand, though, Lois might not regret it. wink devil

Hi! wave

Well, for purposes of the fic, Lois did have to process everything quickly. Plus, she's Lois, so she'll focus any rage she has into finding/stopping Miranda. Plus, as you said, she knows and trusts Clark completely, so she's not going to react the same way she would with Lex, or Ralph, or even Jimmy.

Clark is too afraid of what's going on - treading on eggshells around Lois (given that he just learned about Red K and he slept with a woman who was only just sexually assaulted) - so he's going to stay quiet about the perfume affecting him. And he sees that Lois isn't being affected, so saying that it was getting to him would only raise questions he doesn't want to answer.

Although, like you pointed out, Lois might not regret if there was a repeat of last night. devil

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

S
Columnist
Columnist
S
Originally Posted by Deadly Chakram
Clark is too afraid of what's going on - treading on eggshells around Lois (given that he just learned about Red K and he slept with a woman who was only just sexually assaulted) - so he's going to stay quiet about the perfume affecting him. And he sees that Lois isn't being affected, so saying that it was getting to him would only raise questions he doesn't want to answer.

I figured that he'd pass his behavior off as exposure to leakage from the sample he took. Then again, the red K has effects of its own.

At what point do Lois and Clark realize that their investigation into Revenge could lead to a legal defense for Lex?

Read all of the posts yesterday and am thoroughly enjoying it. thumbsup

Shallowford
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Shallowford
Originally Posted by Deadly Chakram

I figured that he'd pass his behavior off as exposure to leakage from the sample he took. Then again, the red K has effects of its own.

At what point do Lois and Clark realize that their investigation into Revenge could lead to a legal defense for Lex?

Read all of the posts yesterday and am thoroughly enjoying it. thumbsup

He's got a lot more restraint this time around, lucky for him, so he can (more or less) pass off as normal, since the exposure was so slight.

Lex will (off page) use the perfume in his defense/the judge will take it into consideration.

Glad you are enjoying the fic! Happy to have you aboard this weird little tale. smile

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Sorry I haven’t commented before now… I’ve been very busy IRL. I’m liking this story!

I liked that Lois didn’t blame Clark for their night together, recognizing they were both under the influence. I’m hoping nothing bad happens this time.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by DebbieG
Sorry I haven’t commented before now… I’ve been very busy IRL. I’m liking this story!

I liked that Lois didn’t blame Clark for their night together, recognizing they were both under the influence. I’m hoping nothing bad happens this time.

Glad to hear that you like it! Now, define "bad"... devil

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard