Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
So. Were you expecting that? grin

TOC

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
He turned back and took of his glasses. “I’m Superman.”
Woohoo!!!! dance hyper smile1

Now, he has kind of a problem... blush If he wants to escape Jor-El's tight leash he will have to stay with Lois... all the time. grin

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Kerth
Kerth
WAFF!!!!!!! party Totally went for the kiss - loved it! Love that this Clark is so honest, that it didn't take very long for him to fully commit to trusting her with his secret. Oh, but Jor-El has a creepy hold on him, pulling him back to the fortress. frown I certainly don't want Clark stuck in the frozen arctic! Can't wait until Wednesday. thumbsup

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally Posted by Ultra Woman
He turned back and took of his glasses. “I’m Superman.”
Woohoo!!!! dance hyper smile1
grin

Now, he has kind of a problem... blush If he wants to escape Jor-El's tight leash he will have to stay with Lois... all the time. grin

Andreia
Now that's a good idea ... smile Although, just to make it clear (because it's not made clear in the chapter and it's not that important either) her presence was keeping Jor-El's call at bay to start with, but their kiss silenced it permenantly, so it's not actually necessary for him to stay with her.

Originally Posted by groobie
WAFF!!!!!!! party Totally went for the kiss - loved it! Love that this Clark is so honest, that it didn't take very long for him to fully commit to trusting her with his secret. Oh, but Jor-El has a creepy hold on him, pulling him back to the fortress. frown I certainly don't want Clark stuck in the frozen arctic! Can't wait until Wednesday. thumbsup
Very creepy. See what happens next ...

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."

Moderated by  Blueowl, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard