Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Anything to say? smile

TOC

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
Heeheehee! Oh it WOULD make sense that she would have a memory/fantasy that would cause that slip of the tongue for this version of Lois. I do wonder that he "list" is in this case, though. we know making love to Clark doesn't go on it. I'm pretty sure she doesn't mean the "list" shoe told Clark in canon.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hmmmm. I'm beginning to wonder if Lois's memories and Lois's reality are starting to get mixed up, because of Clark's reaction to her drooling at his chest.

She was still staring at the blank bathroom door, lost in her memories, when it opened and Clark emerged, fully dressed, only thirty seconds later.
First of all, I'm betting it was longer than 30 seconds. wink

She turned back and looked him up and down, sighing. He was so good-looking, so handsome, and his body was shaped in the most perfect way. Clark clearly noticed her reaction and looked down at his attire then back up at her, questioningly.
CLARK: /to self/ Did Lois just check me out? I think she did. What does that mean? It means your fly is open, doofess. Nope, just double checked. Then what was she looking at? And WHY does she keep sighing like that?

A sudden dryness in the mouth had her licking her lips. "Uh, do you have anything to drink. I'm parched." She breezed around the room and noticed a glass on the counter. She picked it up and turned to the refrigerator.

"Lois …" he began, as she reached for the handle on the refrigerator. "I … uh," he continued. She glanced back to him, when he sounded nervous. What was he nervous about?

"What?" she questioned, frowning.

"Um, well," he stuttered as she opened the door.
Now, to the fun part of a single POV story, guessing what the non-POV person is actually wanting to say / thinking. clap My guess...

Clark: Lois... I... uh... haven't washed that glass.

She *did* grab the glass off the counter. Clean ones are usually kept in the cabinet.

Then, again, back to my original point before I got distracted by a naked chest... where was I?... um... drool Huh?... what? Right.

Right! Did Lois actually kiss Clark on the neck when she woke up from her faint at Dr. Platt's?

From her dream...
"It's only six. Why don't we try and get a few hours sleep. I'll come by for you at nine."

Suddenly there was something constricting her. Tight arms held her still, held her close. She burrowed her face into the chest holding her closely. There was no worry, no fear. Even though she couldn't move she was safe. She squeezed her arms up and snaked them round his neck. Burrowing higher with her face she came upon his neck.

His arms tightened around her, if that were even possible.

Giving in to all the sensations raging through her body she parted her lips and tasted the skin at the junction of his neck and shoulder. Moving higher she found his earlobe and began to nibble.
What actually happened last night / that morning? I'm not sure Lois exactly knows. I know I don't!

Can't wait to see if Clark gets the nerve to spit out what he wanted to say in the next part.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Kerth
Kerth
But she knew if she opened her eyes and looked to the side then her bed would be empty. He wouldn't be there.

Over the years she'd dreamed of Clark, on occasion. Never before had it been so vivid. The dreams usually felt ethereal, emotional. On extremely rare occasions she dreamed, what she presumed, were real events that had happened to OL, but they never lasted long, or revealed any pertinent information.

But this one…

Her heart was still racing and she felt … unfulfilled.

Mmmmmmmm.....that was a yummy dream! And then, with that already in her head, to add the towel scene...oh, so cruel!

/groobie has a thought...someone needs to write a story where the knot on that towel isn't as secure as Clark seems to think it is!

"What's not fair?"

"That you can eat like an eight-year-old but look like Mr. Hardbody."

Other things that aren't fair: that Clark only has eyes for Lois, that everyone else in the world has forever been denied their chance at getting Mr. Superman in the sack, that Clark's morals are a little less flexible than Barry's. rotflol

Susan, who is going back to work on her TOVOM nfic sequel...what with reading this and DC's Seeds of Doubt, Barry's going to see some action tonight! devil

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by groobie
/groobie has a thought...someone needs to write a story where the knot on that towel isn't as secure as Clark seems to think it is!
I nominate groobie!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Second that, Virginia wave hyper . Go, Groobie, Go! grin

That was some dream, KK thumbsup. And like Susan mentioned, followed by the lovely 'view' that greets Lois at the Apollo the next morning. How great of timing was that? clap.

The stumbling blocks that the regular 'Lois' from canon has to deal with--her past (family, relationships)--are such a road block between how she feels and how she acts with Clark. Your Lois--knowing how she feels and what she ultimately wants with Clark right from the get-go meeting him--are so different/refreshing. She has so much knowledge and power right in front of her--but because of that, her stumbling blocks are trying to decide how to act, how to feel, how to be herself. How to not give too much away.

What I'm trying to get across is that the premise is really different, but really effective in your story--if that makes sense? It really works well. It's unique--and being along for Lois' internal struggles throughout this process is amazing. I'm really impressed, KK notworthy

Fast-forwarding in my mind to other 'big' moments in the Pilot, and excited to see where you go.

Can't wait for more hyper
Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Talk about raging hormones... grin Poor Lois, this whole situation must be nerve wrecking! Actually it's kinda interesting, because in the fanfics usually Clark is the one struggling to keep his instincts under control smile
It was a combination of cute, shy, little boy and sexy, confident, virile … man.
Forget heat vision, flying and all the stuff... The ability to convey all these things with a single smile is the real super power!
But I think I'm missing something here: can somebody explain me what Lois' list is about?

Last edited by HiddenMoon; 03/09/15 08:57 PM.

Go I Know Not Whither and Fetch I Know Not What
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I was away from a computer for a while so I didn't get to read this when it was posted. I've been able to read it now though and I enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to the next part. smile

"Who's asking? Clark... or Superman?"
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally Posted by Christina
Heeheehee! Oh it WOULD make sense that she would have a memory/fantasy that would cause that slip of the tongue for this version of Lois. I do wonder that he "list" is in this case, though. we know making love to Clark doesn't go on it. I'm pretty sure she doesn't mean the "list" shoe told Clark in canon.
Nope she doesn't have that list. It's a completely different list. You will find out what's on this list ... eventually.

Originally Posted by VirginiaR
Hmmmm. I'm beginning to wonder if Lois's memories and Lois's reality are starting to get mixed up, because of Clark's reaction to her drooling at his chest.
lol

She was still staring at the blank bathroom door, lost in her memories, when it opened and Clark emerged, fully dressed, only thirty seconds later.
First of all, I'm betting it was longer than 30 seconds. wink
Um, nope. Watch the episode. He was FAST!

She turned back and looked him up and down, sighing. He was so good-looking, so handsome, and his body was shaped in the most perfect way. Clark clearly noticed her reaction and looked down at his attire then back up at her, questioningly.
CLARK: /to self/ Did Lois just check me out? I think she did. What does that mean? It means your fly is open, doofess. Nope, just double checked. Then what was she looking at? And WHY does she keep sighing like that?
lol

Now, to the fun part of a single POV story, guessing what the non-POV person is actually wanting to say / thinking. clap My guess...

Clark: Lois... I... uh... haven't washed that glass.

She *did* grab the glass off the counter. Clean ones are usually kept in the cabinet.

Then, again, back to my original point before I got distracted by a naked chest... where was I?... um... drool Huh?... what? Right.
Yeah. Sometimes I know exactly what's going through Clark's mind - but I can't put it in the story. It's frustrating.

Right! Did Lois actually kiss Clark on the neck when she woke up from her faint at Dr. Platt's?
Ooo, that would have been a bit forward of her. Nope, that paragraph was all dream.

Originally Posted by groobie
Mmmmmmmm.....that was a yummy dream! And then, with that already in her head, to add the towel scene...oh, so cruel!
Yup. Very cruel!

oooooo yes.

Other things that aren't fair: that Clark only has eyes for Lois,
I completely agree!

that everyone else in the world has forever been denied their chance at getting Mr. Superman in the sack, that Clark's morals are a little less flexible than Barry's. rotflol
Ohhh yes.

Susan, who is going back to work on her TOVOM nfic sequel...what with reading this and DC's Seeds of Doubt, Barry's going to see some action tonight! devil
Wooo Hoo. Yup. Go for it.

Originally Posted by LMA
That was some dream, KK thumbsup. And like Susan mentioned, followed by the lovely 'view' that greets Lois at the Apollo the next morning. How great of timing was that? clap.
Absolutely.

The stumbling blocks that the regular 'Lois' from canon has to deal with--her past (family, relationships)--are such a road block between how she feels and how she acts with Clark. Your Lois--knowing how she feels and what she ultimately wants with Clark right from the get-go meeting him--are so different/refreshing. She has so much knowledge and power right in front of her--but because of that, her stumbling blocks are trying to decide how to act, how to feel, how to be herself. How to not give too much away.
It's a dificult tightrope for her.

What I'm trying to get across is that the premise is really different, but really effective in your story--if that makes sense? It really works well. It's unique--and being along for Lois' internal struggles throughout this process is amazing. I'm really impressed, KK notworthy
Thank you.

Fast-forwarding in my mind to other 'big' moments in the Pilot, and excited to see where you go.
Oooo. I'm getting worried now. What if they are a disappointment. *hides*

Can't wait for more hyper
Laura
Can't wait for you to read and comment. grin

Originally Posted by HiddenMoon
Talk about raging hormones... grin Poor Lois, this whole situation must be nerve wrecking! Actually it's kinda interesting, because in the fanfics usually Clark is the one struggling to keep his instincts under control smile
lol yes.

It was a combination of cute, shy, little boy and sexy, confident, virile … man.
Forget heat vision, flying and all the stuff... The ability to convey all these things with a single smile is the real super power!
*sigh* I just melt at his perfect facial expressions.

But I think I'm missing something here: can somebody explain me what Lois' list is about?
In this story she has a list of three things that she is waiting for ... and we've been told that 'being in Clark's arms' is the third thing on the list. This is in replacement to Lois' three rules from the Pilot episode.

Originally Posted by Lady Loisette
I was away from a computer for a while so I didn't get to read this when it was posted. I've been able to read it now though and I enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to the next part. smile
Thank you. It's coming soon.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard