#261714 03/08/15 10:26 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Posting early because I love you guys!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Top Banana
Top Banana
This chapter just begs for an nfic version.

I think the morning after is going to be hell for both of them.

"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”

- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh-My-Goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And we have to wait till next weekend to see what happens in the morning? shock jawdrop wildguy. Ahhh--it is going to be a llloooonnnngggg week, DC!

Great chapter! Sorta what I was expecting, but done oh so much better than I could have ever dreamed up notworthy. Love your writing, DC clap.

Yep, definitely know where you were going with the title. And so curious as to what is going to happen when Lois and Clark both come to their senses. I'm guessing a lot of guilt on Clark's end--since he was somewhat aware of what happened, thanks to Miranda. I'm guessing a ton of confusion on Lois' end--so much so prominent because of what has just happened with Lex. And for both of them, a lot of adjusting...they've crossed a threshold (and in such a strange way because of the situation).

They both are wanting to take that next step in their relationship--an official date is impending (well, hopefully still impending wink ). I'm just hoping those feelings that are at the base of 'them'--friendship, trust, understanding--can weather through tonight's events. (Oh--and we still have a little secret...ie: Superman, to figure out peep ).

Awesome job--at the edge of my seat for more!
Laura

Last edited by LMA; 03/08/15 01:24 PM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Top Banana
Top Banana
Oh my! Three times!

And I'm still on track with my prediction for the meaning of the title.

Cannot wait till next Sunday, although I'm sure it's not going to be a 'good' morning.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
Oooooh myyyyy... I so wish there was an n-fic version of this at the moment, but then again there's been so many different versions that we may not need another. You do a great job stating what happened without sending it over to the naughty side of our forum and for that you get kudos.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
sleep

Because that's all either of them can do at this point. You've completely exhausted them.

I agree with the previous posters who have said that the "morning after" is going to be interesting. This is going to be the most confusing and angry walk of shame in the history of walks of shame. It may even become the Walk of Shame to which all others are compared.

I wonder how much of this Lois is going to remember. And - most especially - when will she remember? Although, given Lex' ongoing preoccupation with Lois, maybe this will change her attitude toward Clark for the good.

But the "seed of doubt" which may be planted here is whether or not Lex was in his right mind when he forced himself on Lois. Since our favorite couple has succumbed to Miranda's olfactory onslaught themselves, maybe the courts will grant Lex a lot of leeway. More importantly, maybe Lois will do the same thing. Of course, she might also accuse Clark of rape, and that would certainly muddy the waters in reference to Lex' attack on her.

And if she's pregnant? Talk about your can of worms! Is Clark or Lex the bio-dad? Who will be responsible for the child's support? Will Lois marry one of them or decide to be a single mother? Will the paternal question kill the charges against Lex?

Next week can't get here fast enough.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Annie B.
This chapter just begs for an nfic version.

I think the morning after is going to be hell for both of them.

Don't think it never crossed my mind! smile

The whole DAY after is going to be awkward...

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by LMA
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh-My-Goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And we have to wait till next weekend to see what happens in the morning? shock jawdrop wildguy. Ahhh--it is going to be a llloooonnnngggg week, DC!

Great chapter! Sorta what I was expecting, but done oh so much better than I could have ever dreamed up notworthy. Love your writing, DC clap.

Yep, definitely know where you were going with the title. And so curious as to what is going to happen when Lois and Clark both come to their senses. I'm guessing a lot of guilt on Clark's end--since he was somewhat aware of what happened, thanks to Miranda. I'm guessing a ton of confusion on Lois' end--so much so prominent because of what has just happened with Lex. And for both of them, a lot of adjusting...they've crossed a threshold (and in such a strange way because of the situation).

They both are wanting to take that next step in their relationship--an official date is impending (well, hopefully still impending wink ). I'm just hoping those feelings that are at the base of 'them'--friendship, trust, understanding--can weather through tonight's events. (Oh--and we still have a little secret...ie: Superman, to figure out peep ).

Awesome job--at the edge of my seat for more!
Laura

Wow, thank you for the high praise. blush It means a lot to me.

Lots of things for Lois and Clark to discuss in the morning, that's for sure. Will the date still happen? Maybe, maybe not. And any big revelations are still a long ways off. devil

I'll set your mind at ease a bit - both of them will still want to take the next step. And Clark will definitely feel guilty, even though he's really not himself tonight.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by KatherineKent
Oh my! Three times!

And I'm still on track with my prediction for the meaning of the title.

Cannot wait till next Sunday, although I'm sure it's not going to be a 'good' morning.

Three times - thirsty man in a desert who's just been given a glass of water. wink

It's going to be a weird DAY for them. Glad you are enjoying this!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Kerth
Kerth
Originally Posted by Deadly Chakram
Don't think it never crossed my mind!

Say the word, DC, and I'll write an nfic version for you in a heartbeat. devil

This part was so hot! Oh, yeah, tomorrow is going to be awkward! And I think Terry's asking the right sorts of questions...all sorts of confusion and repercussions can come from this night.

I want more! wildguy wildguy wildguy

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Christina
Oooooh myyyyy... I so wish there was an n-fic version of this at the moment, but then again there's been so many different versions that we may not need another. You do a great job stating what happened without sending it over to the naughty side of our forum and for that you get kudos.

Many thanks! smile I've toyed with the idea of doing an nfic version of this chapter, but wasn't sure if it would be weird to just toss one extended chapter over to that side.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Terry Leatherwood
sleep

Because that's all either of them can do at this point. You've completely exhausted them.

I agree with the previous posters who have said that the "morning after" is going to be interesting. This is going to be the most confusing and angry walk of shame in the history of walks of shame. It may even become the Walk of Shame to which all others are compared.

I wonder how much of this Lois is going to remember. And - most especially - when will she remember? Although, given Lex' ongoing preoccupation with Lois, maybe this will change her attitude toward Clark for the good.

But the "seed of doubt" which may be planted here is whether or not Lex was in his right mind when he forced himself on Lois. Since our favorite couple has succumbed to Miranda's olfactory onslaught themselves, maybe the courts will grant Lex a lot of leeway. More importantly, maybe Lois will do the same thing. Of course, she might also accuse Clark of rape, and that would certainly muddy the waters in reference to Lex' attack on her.

And if she's pregnant? Talk about your can of worms! Is Clark or Lex the bio-dad? Who will be responsible for the child's support? Will Lois marry one of them or decide to be a single mother? Will the paternal question kill the charges against Lex?

Next week can't get here fast enough.

Well, sure I exhausted them, but at least they had a good time! (Or so they tell me!) wink

The entire day after is going to be weird for them. Especially as Clark starts to feel guilty about what's happened. *Especially* given that it is literally on the heels of Luthor's rape. The one saving grace is that Lois and Clark have a common enemy to take down - Miranda.

(I do have them both remembering the events early, for the sake of not making the chapter ginormously long.)

Lex will be addressed (in short) in a few chapters. (I didn't want to linger on court stuff because it's not my forte.) If Lois is pregnant - well then, "seed" has a whole new meaning, doesn't it? (This is not a hint either way.)

I'll consider posting the next part early if I get more chapters back from my beta-reader.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Kerth
Kerth
I've toyed with the idea of doing an nfic version of this chapter, but wasn't sure if it would be weird to just toss one extended chapter over to that side.

Not weird at all! There are several examples on the nfic archives that are just one or two parts, with the rest of the story on the PG side. Go for it! thumbsup

Groobie, who always encourages naughty behavior! devil

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by groobie
I've toyed with the idea of doing an nfic version of this chapter, but wasn't sure if it would be weird to just toss one extended chapter over to that side.

Not weird at all! There are several examples on the nfic archives that are just one or two parts, with the rest of the story on the PG side. Go for it! thumbsup

Groobie, who always encourages naughty behavior! devil

*snork*

Well...maybe down the road when my muse comes back from vacation. (Hey, at least one of us should go on vacation, right?)

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by groobie
Don't think it never crossed my mind!

Say the word, DC, and I'll write an nfic version for you in a heartbeat. devil

This part was so hot! Oh, yeah, tomorrow is going to be awkward! And I think Terry's asking the right sorts of questions...all sorts of confusion and repercussions can come from this night.

I want more! wildguy wildguy wildguy

Somehow missed this one! I agree, Terry is asking good questions. I hope my answers are satisfying!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
The morning after ....

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Morgana
The morning after ....

Yup. devil

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard