Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
The End of one of my favorites from Season One!

He was standing near their desks and as they settled in said, “I suggested a strong finishing kick for the Meriwether judges, but I didn’t expect anything like this! If this doesn’t cinch it, I don’t know what will. Congratulations!”

They ended up not getting the nomination. frown Kind of makes me wonder what storied did snag nominations that year!

I'm really glad Lex and Nigel were not able to hear the Globe's transmissions, if they had, the secret would have been secret no more!

The traffic 'accident' was an interesting little twist. Cannot believe he ordered those two people 'taken care of', but than, what do you expect from a man like Lex Luthor?

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

Originally Posted by Morgana
The End of one of my favorites from Season One!

He was standing near their desks and as they settled in said, “I suggested a strong finishing kick for the Meriwether judges, but I didn’t expect anything like this! If this doesn’t cinch it, I don’t know what will. Congratulations!”

They ended up not getting the nomination. frown Kind of makes me wonder what storied did snag nominations that year!

It actually was never mentioned.

I'm really glad Lex and Nigel were not able to hear the Globe's transmissions, if they had, the secret would have been secret no more!

That was a fundamental problem with this episode, yet no one questioned their ability to ‘hear’ Jor-El. It was explained in one of the messages that they had just found Earth. You would have to assume a long lapse of time, with the planet continuing on its path of destruction, for them to learn the language. Far easier to assume that since they were telepathic the messages would be also, but limited to telepathic species. Lois’s body is undergoing a transformation and becoming Kryptonian and therefore had acquired the ability to ‘hear’ Jor-El when the globe adapted to her. It would not have adapted to Jack, Nigel or Lex.

The traffic 'accident' was an interesting little twist. Cannot believe he ordered those two people 'taken care of', but than, what do you expect from a man like Lex Luthor?

Luthor is a ruthless sociopath with megalomaniacal delusions of grandeur. What are two more lives if that will protect him?

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard