Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
So. I'm betting you are not too happy about now. Sorry to say, but there's more grief to come ... but also more WAFF.

TOC

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Kerth
Kerth
“So you’re saying that you are in love with Superman.” He felt hurt, yet happy at the same time.

“Sort of.” She flicked her eyes back and forth as if searching his face for something.

“Well, do you love him or not?” he asked, a little severely.

“I love YOU, Clark,” she replied.
Awwwww...our Clark struggled with this issue for so long, but your Lois just comes to terms with it so quickly. clap Yeah, it didn't resolve everything, but it's a good first step.
He watched her disappear out of sight and realised that he’d just missed probably the best opportunity to tell her.
Yes, you did, you big lunkhead! rotflol
Clark looked longingly out of the barn door into the night and sighed. “Sure,” he replied quietly, full of sadness and regret.
Darn it! A-plot always gets in the way! razz grin

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally Posted by groobie
“So you’re saying that you are in love with Superman.” He felt hurt, yet happy at the same time.

“Sort of.” She flicked her eyes back and forth as if searching his face for something.

“Well, do you love him or not?” he asked, a little severely.

“I love YOU, Clark,” she replied.
Awwwww...our Clark struggled with this issue for so long, but your Lois just comes to terms with it so quickly. clap Yeah, it didn't resolve everything, but it's a good first step.
I'm not one for too much angst. smile Although ... you might not agree while you read through the next 10 chapters!

He watched her disappear out of sight and realised that he’d just missed probably the best opportunity to tell her.
Yes, you did, you big lunkhead! rotflol
Absolutley.

Clark looked longingly out of the barn door into the night and sighed. “Sure,” he replied quietly, full of sadness and regret.
Darn it! A-plot always gets in the way! razz grin
It sooooo does. Even more A-plot getting in the way now ... chapter 30 coming.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."

Moderated by  Blueowl, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard